entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

That q50 is ugly as sin. Looks like a Daewoo.

Kias are underrated.

I took my car in for service and sat in the Q50, didn't have time to drive it but I actually really like them. I don't think they look like a Daewoo in the slightest, I hate the model name changes but other than that, it looks great. If it's anything like the past models in terms of performance and I'm sure it is, I could overlook the name. I thought they were nice but not spectacular after just seeing pics, way more impressed in person. I'm thinking about trading mine in earlier than expected for it if the price is right.

Last edited:
I took my car in for service and sat in the Q50, didn't have time to drive it but I actually really like them. I don't think they look like a Daewoo in the slightest, I hate the model name changes but other than that, it looks great. If it's anything like the past models in terms of performance and I'm sure it is, I could overlook the name. I thought they were nice but not spectacular after just seeing pics, way more impressed in person. I'm thinking about trading mine in earlier than expected for it if the price is right.
With the name q50 i thought they were gonna put a v8 in it. I guess they didn't want to use the 37 and call it q37.

Nissan/Infiniti needs to put that gtr/vq38dett engine in a 4 door sedan

Back
Top Bottom