entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

i dont know if this has been asked but how do yall fell about boxsters and cayman from porsche since they are entry level ? same with astons and the vantage ? not trying to give this fire more oxygen but just curious on those particulars 

The Vantage doesn't irk me and, really, neither does the Cayman. Something about the boxter, though, has screamed "Porsche for posers" to me for years.

Acura smoking even entertaining

Da thought of replacing da TSX wit

That garbage ILX.....
The thought of getting rid of the Integra.....

They did it to get rid of da tuner

Fan boys from polluting da Acura

Brand...too late for me, Acuras

Is always gonna be tuner JDM..

Maybe in another decade when all da

Integras eventually die off (which

Is impossible cuz they're annoyingly

Reliable so they'll around like

Roaches) RSX's, legends,

RL's go away they can pretend to be

A "luxury" brand.

I saw an IS yesterday on the road for the first time.......getting it in black is the best option imo.

I drove a Camry throughout school and recently bought an Audi. Test drove BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, and Audi. Unless you are getting a high end BMW or Mercedes, they arent even worth it. I test drove an ISF, and was ehhh. I was expecting more. Beyond aesthetics, I dont think any of the latter are worth it.

I test drove an Audi rs5 and fell in love. Combo of aesthetics and performance, cant beat it IMHO.

I drove a Camry throughout school and recently bought an Audi. Test drove BMW, Mercedes, Lexus, and Audi. Unless you are getting a high end BMW or Mercedes, they arent even worth it. I test drove an ISF, and was ehhh. I was expecting more. Beyond aesthetics, I dont think any of the latter are worth it.

I test drove an Audi rs5 and fell in love. Combo of aesthetics and performance, cant beat it IMHO.

:smokin

speakin of audi

View media item 558261
damn i want this paint job

I dont think there is an "entry level luxury car" that handles as good as the Audi hands down.

I may have missed it but no one really seemed to knock Audis in this thread.

I really want an A5 badly. Gonna be at least 5 years though

A5s are nice but very, very underpowered though. My moms E350 has 300 something HP and doesn't feel fast at all due to the size, and the A5 is similar sized and comes with 200

Arent even worth it?

I mean, if were talking about "worth it" Audi's are very pricey despite being very underpowered. Used A5's and S5's are still pricey, A5's go for the same price as 335i's which are much much faster.

But if you dont care about performance, it doesnt matter. The A5 is sexy as hell.

underpowered cars takes your soul away when you drive.....

No way.... Modern commuter cars that are merely appliances to get from point A to B eat your soul

There are plenty of under powered cars that are still really fun to drive and plenty more that despite poor numbers will still draw attention and spark up a conversation in any parking lot.

Last edited:
No way.... Modern commuter cars that are merely appliances to get from point A to B eat your soul

There are plenty of under powered cars that are still really fun to drive and plenty more that despite poor numbers will still draw attention and spark up a conversation in any parking lot.

Aka Corollas and such.

Every car has its use though, some people jist need a point A to B car. Or maybe they do have that hemi or S5 in their garage, but the A to B is the Corolla.

Aka Corollas and such.

Every car has its use though, some people jist need a point A to B car. Or maybe they do have that hemi or S5 in their garage, but the A to B is the Corolla.

that's pretty much my plan. I have 10 year old accord right now that is great cause I have to drive a total of 60 miles each day for my commute. I'm planning to buy a fast car next year once I finish paying off my student loans, but I'm still gonna keep this car. I only need to fill up gas once every week even with my long @#$ drive and constant stop and go traffic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom