====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

On feet Blacks:

As someone who's had (and run in) four pairs of the highs, I gotta says these low's are even better
happy.gif
Got the Photo Blues in today as well. Just surprised how few CW's dropped initially given the highs launched with 8+ CW's.

Anyone have any news on these black/purple low's that were released at the Olympic track trials?

There's a women's colorway that's purple and black, are those the same ones?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/l...omens-running-shoe/pid-11055909/pgid-11098408

I wish there were more color options on the midsole. Other then the IDs and the NikeLab color ways, I don't think anything has released in something other than white.

They're just the Women's colorway of the lows. They're up on NDC. 

Nothing special at the USATF Olympic trials, just some clothes but in terms of shoes they just put out the LunarEpics that are on the website now. Ultimates are nowhere to be found or MC CW's. 

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday and just wasn't feeling the color and the looks of it. Packed them back up and shipping it back to nike.

I have wide feet and do they feel pretty good

Last edited:
Now you can put the flag on them on iD. I really wish solid navy or red was an option for the upper - these look decent though

Back
Top Bottom