====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

The Unlimiteds look like they could definitely use some white laces to complement their Swooshes.

Just curious if you got the same size as your Kobe - I usually wear a 9.5 - my IDs feel tight.

Also wondering if your Kobes ever loosened up - I've worn mine about ten times and still hurts my feet.

Cheers.

I got the same size as my Kobe ID's (.5 size up).

Unfortunately, Kobe's won't ever losses up. They are just stiff.

I love seeing the praise this shoe is finally getting. Figured it'd take something like a low or MC cw for it to really take off. Still a really great performance shoe too which is a plus

Those Kobes are sick
Thanks bro! Would show you more pics of them just to see how insane my weave turned out on those when I made them, maybe Ill shoot you some in a DM.
Just curious if you got the same size as your Kobe - I usually wear a 9.5 - my IDs feel tight.

Also wondering if your Kobes ever loosened up - I've worn mine about ten times and still hurts my feet.

Cheers.
Both my Kobe and Lunarepic are US11. My Kobe never felt that tight on me really to be honest, always felt super comfortable for me, sorry I know that doesn't really help you out haha

Can't wait to get these. I'm even tempted to buy the blue ones. Straight upgraded HTM flames [emoji]128293[/emoji].

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom