====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

LunarCharge

and yes, that is a laser etched "NIKE" on the midsole
they look great , only concern is the neopren material that is the same as the one used in roshe twos ? that is a sucky material , but anyway with that price tag they will be propably copped they look a lot like y3 zg knit pure boost blacks 

they look great , only concern is the neopren material that is the same as the one used in roshe twos ? that is a sucky material , but anyway with that price tag they will be propably copped they look a lot like y3 zg knit pure boost blacks 

I'm ready for these .. hopefully the GR LOOKS the same..

to be fair it was on a dirt road, the park I usually run in has a paved road but was close tonight so I had to run on a nearby park that had a dirt trail

if I had the chance to change shoes to Peg33 or Vom11 I would have but I just wanted to get that run in so I said the hell with it, it's not a big problem on regular roads/sidewalks

all those rocks probably added a good ounce or two to the weight of the shoes too

and if the rubber on the shield traction is as soft and pliable as the regular LEs then it'll still gobble up stones and pebbles the same way

Yikes! That's the sole reason why I don't run in mine...

I wonder if the new sole on the Shields'll make a difference?
nerd.gif
This happens to me as well , just from city walking. 

I think its just the firmness of the midsole/outsole. If it was a firmer rubber doubt it would happen. 

Other than the occasional " tap dance sound" its amazing how you dont even notice it (as far as comfort). 

FYI anybody plan on running in these go half sz up, just tried to run in my normal sz (11) and they are way too tight gonna have to return them for 11.5, this is in the lows btw...

Last edited:
View media item 1953497

What ever happened to these blacks with the iridescent swoosh outline? Was really looking forward to them releasing.

I actually saw a pair of the highs on the bay awhile ago (size 12-13, can't remember). Said they were from the event but not released to the public and came with a box and all.

In terms of sizing, I went TTS (11) in both highs and lows in LEs and they fit perfectly. Then again, I don't run in them but I think my foot would have moved around too much if I sized up.

Last edited:

This happens to me as well , just from city walking. 

I think its just the firmness of the midsole/outsole. If it was a firmer rubber doubt it would happen. 

Other than the occasional " tap dance sound" its amazing how you dont even notice it (as far as comfort). 
I doubt that firmer tooling would help much, i also own a few pairs of Nike Free 5.0, they have tha same problem, only you also get bigger rocks.

Maybe try picking them out with a flat screwdriver after each wear?

I actually saw a pair of the highs on the bay awhile ago (size 12-13, can't remember). Said they were from the event but not released to the public and came with a box and all.
Appreciate the info. Bummer they weren't actually given an official public release though! Seems like such a waste of a beautiful design.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom