====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Ya, Nike running shoes are all +.5 for me. Pretty standard

Same here that's what I'm saying these are still too small so a whole +1 sz up in these. I wear 11 in all my Nike running shoes, these I'm going to a 11.5. So to anybody else going off the info in the thread that's saying TTS I suggest checking yourself first...

I actually saw a pair of the highs on the bay awhile ago (size 12-13, can't remember). Said they were from the event but not released to the public and came with a box and all.

In terms of sizing, I went TTS (11) in both highs and lows in LEs and they fit perfectly. Then again, I don't run in them but I think my foot would have moved around too much if I sized up.

Those lows look great.

I wear my lunarepics TTS (10.5) however, I have wide, flat feet and wear orthotics...

FYI anybody plan on running in these go half sz up, just tried to run in my normal sz (11) and they are way too tight gonna have to return them for 11.5, this is in the lows btw...
I found that szing was slightly different with certain cws. The unlimited cw were snug while Blue and MC cws fit perfect. 

Maybe try another pair and a different cw if its for running purposes. 

I say this cuz Im an 11 and got 11.5 and they were just to roomy for me. 

I doubt that firmer tooling would help much, i also own a few pairs of Nike Free 5.0, they have tha same problem, only you also get bigger rocks.

Maybe try picking them out with a flat screwdriver after each wear?
Both Free and Lunarlon use a foam material vs other running shoes that may have a rubber based outsole. 

If it had a true outsole with a firmer rubber they would be less susceptible of collecting rocks. 

Its not a major issue for me cuz I only run if I have a basketball in my hand 
laugh.gif
 but something I did notice. 

Last edited:
I found that szing was slightly different with certain cws. The unlimited cw were snug while Blue and MC cws fit perfect. 

Maybe try another pair and a different cw if its for running purposes. 

I say this cuz Im an 11 and got 11.5 and they were just to roomy for me. 

I feel you but when running I'd rather have roomy than too tight, I could tell they were snug when I first put em on but told myself I'll see how they feel when I run, an absolute no go, my big toe was being squished and it ruined my run. It just sucks because I'm in another country and it's already a hassle to get them in the first place and I think they're sold out in this CW so I maybe sol...

I doubt that firmer tooling would help much, i also own a few pairs of Nike Free 5.0, they have tha same problem, only you also get bigger rocks.
Maybe try picking them out with a flat screwdriver after each wear?

Both Free and Lunarlon use a foam material vs other running shoes that may have a rubber based outsole. 

If it had a true outsole with a firmer rubber they would be less susceptible of collecting rocks. 

Its not a major issue for me cuz I only run if I have a basketball in my hand :lol:  but something I did notice. 

to me it depends where I run, this is how my LEs look after a 10k this past weekend and only about one or two noticeable rocks in there

View media item 2229565

This was kinda hidden in my daily email from them but END. Clothing is hosting a drawing for the "Oreo" Lunar Charge LE...

...not sure if this is an indication of their limited availability or not, but for anyone interested I thought this was valuable information...good luck!

i thought there's practically zero hype on those and was going to wait for a sale or discount code to be used

yeah i saw End was doing a drawing which I thought was strange. I had the same thought that maybe its an indication that they'll be limited. I like the look of them and want to check them out in hand. Figured id just enter.

Last edited:
yeah i saw End was doing a drawing which I thought was strange. I had the same thought that maybe its an indication that they'll be limited. I like the look of them and want to check them out in hand. Figured id just enter.

Curious did you have to input your payment info??

I'm also surprised that there is a drawing on End hinting that they are going to be harder to get. Seems like non-US sites are launching them Nov. 18th like End, Titolo, and Overkill but haven't heard confirmation of any US sites yet. I'm definitely a fan of the Lunarcharge from what I've seen so far and I'll try for the Premium LE once they have a US release, but I am even more interested in the triple black Lunarcharge Bella Hadid is wearing. Those are flames.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
the hype train is calling "all aboard" but there's still many empty railcars.

Hope not these look better then the OG. But I can see some cues from Adidas tubular and Y3 models. But like I said these look better then the Highs or low epics. See if I can scoop a pair Friday

Back
Top Bottom