====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

IMO Nike messed up big time by not making these or the Zoom All Out the official shoe for the Olympians. (or even the presto mids)
Just saw the swimming and gymnastic teams on the podium and everyone just wore those age old Free Flyknits... what a wasted opportunity to not promote your newest shoes.
agreed! compared to Trainer as last olympic podium shoes, these Volt Free are complete downgrade..

anyway, great pick up on the ULTD mids.. I'm also looking forward to seeing my pair.. :smile:

So is Nike planning on releasing these with a colored sole or is it pretty much just going to be an ID option?

Just a FYI to anyone interested in the IE/socal area.. Nordstroms at the Tyler Mall in Riverside has the Multi's in stock.. got my 9.5 earlier. ultd's are there too..

IMO Nike messed up big time by not making these or the Zoom All Out the official shoe for the Olympians. (or even the presto mids)
Just saw the swimming and gymnastic teams on the podium and everyone just wore those age old Free Flyknits... what a wasted opportunity to not promote your newest shoes.

I don't think those Free RN Flyknits are "old", but Nike should've made all the medal winners wear a specific shoe (like 2012 for the most part).

2012 gear >>>>

Of all the UNLTD cws, this is the only one I'd purchase. The Flyknit Streaks aren't bad, but I can't get with the Black outsoles...

Regarding running, I'm pretty weary of running in these after SR's take on them...
http://www.solereview.com/nike-lunarepic-flyknit-review/

View media item 2128588View media item 2128589View media item 2128591View media item 2128590

Last edited:
I don't think those Free RN Flyknits are "old", but Nike should've made all the medal winners wear a specific shoe (like 2012 for the most part).

2012 gear >>>>
Of all the UNLTD cws, this is the only one I'd purchase. The Flyknit Streaks aren't bad, but I can't get with the Black outsoles...

Regarding running, I'm pretty weary of running in these after SR's take on them...
http://www.solereview.com/nike-lunarepic-flyknit-review/

View media item 2128588View media item 2128589View media item 2128591View media item 2128590

Mine arrived yesterday, taking them out for a run today to see if that bothers me, if they do they are going back for the lows.

I'm trying hard to want to like the unlimiteds, but volt and pink just rubs me the wrong way. Those MCs are too nice

just double up on the mc's instead.. that's my plan anyway.. passed on the ULTD lows to double up on mc's.. :nthat:
that's probably going to happen!! With all the pictures of the MCs they look to have a good variety of colors and I could maybe get 2 very different looking pairs. Can't wait for the release date

nooo slept on the unlimiteds on RRS and now my size 8 is sold out

the weave looks amazing on them and the RRS discounts would've been sweet

Really hope they restock and drop the MCs as well!

Last edited:
Ran a couple of miles in my Unlimited mids. Didn't have any problem with the achilles issue that has been talked about in some of the reviews. These are probably the best running shoes I've had, the cushioning was perfect for me, coming from someone who has torn their ACL. They are unfortunately going back though because one of the Nike logos on the left shoe is peeling off. Good while they lasted smh.

Finally got to open my box after getting home today, I'll definitely be doubling up on these bad boys
Love how the blue pops on your pair 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Nordstrom has to ship mine so I couldnt check them before copping  
mad.gif

Any SoCal NTers interested in ULTD's Finishline del amo still has a fsr & is also getting the MC's for men & women too soon
Painted the swoosh on my ULTD's black and it changed a lot for me lol

I doubled up on the MCs in an 8.5 and realize it's overkill. I'm going to return a pair to Nordstrom, but if someone wants them for what I paid pm me.

Wear-tested the Mids for a couple NRC events, and IMO, the ride is more comfortable than my Ultra Boosts. I also didn't experience any of the ankle-chaffing - but I was wearing high socks.

Back
Top Bottom