espns britt mchenry vol....do you feel good about your job?

I didn't mind jemele hill's opinions before but she gets more and more intolerable. Her opinions suck and she sounds dumb as hell defending tom brady and giving him he benefit of the doubt on every level.

put me in the 5%.....I'll never date a girl with no lips 
picture your dream girl, she has everything you ever wanted. good brains, gives great brain, body of a goddess, good mother qualities. now imagine that but with smaller lips.

you telling me you wouldn't date your dream girl because she has no smaller lips? foh

put me in the 5%.....I'll never date a girl with no lips 
picture your dream girl, she has everything you ever wanted. good brains, gives great brain, body of a goddess, good mother qualities. now imagine that but with smaller lips.

you telling me you wouldn't date your dream girl because she has no smaller lips? foh

When a girl smiles I like to see lips/teeth....seeing just teeth = no thanks

Kissed a chick when I was like 19ish who didn't have lips and I told myself "never again" ...such a weird feeling

while we are on the topic can we all admit gisele is exotic and not pretty. Lol she got that long manly face like eddard stark

charissa is the goat

i never got the gisele hype either

also, why is charissa so high on ppl's lists? i always see that gif of the split posted but we acting like most girls who do yoga can't do that?

Bridget Murphy definitely looks better on television than person. I have seen her in the press box at a professional sporting event and I was a little disappointed by her looks. Her chest is definitely on point, but she doesn't have natural beauty that will make look twice if you saw her passing public.

i never got the gisele hype either

also, why is charissa so high on ppl's lists? i always see that gif of the split posted but we acting like most girls who do yoga can't do that?

Honestly I never was feeling her like that until she got that la gig with fox....chick stepped her game up big time

Back
Top Bottom