@%#+ Ether...I mean have yall heard SUPERUGLY???

Whether you think Takeover or Ether was better...Superugly dude just murked Nas. "since you infatuated with sayin that gay @*!@ you was suckin my dickwhen you was kissin that *%#%%"
eek.gif
sick.gif

Yeah I looked up the jay-z nas beef on wikipedia and that was the first time I had ever heard about Supa Ugly. Thought it was underrated.

didn't nas make a song called h to the iz o, b4 takeover came out? i remember hearing that song a what started the beef but i'm probably wrong

Lookin at the title I gotta ask did you just hear it?

Dude aint spit nothin dudes aint already know(in NY) with a hyperboles here n there. Song was trash I wish he spat that on another beat or an actual made one.Its funny how he switched up on BP2 now thats the song that woulda won him the battle.

The song's not underrated its just underwhelming but yea you should do this

smokin.gif

Ya'll already know where I stand but seriously, it's 2008 tomorrow....let it go.

ehh, i took it more as a 'freestyle' than anything. it was good to just listen to, but ether was better.

didn't prodigy have a so-called 'freestyle' in reply to jay-z, around that time? it's been so long, i can't remember.

Stillmatic Freestyle(over paid in full beat)>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALL other. And Supaugly was rubbish...
laugh.gif
@you being 6 years late...

ether was bs... it just had a hot beat... he was just sayin little kiddie @!%%...

i know i was watchin to dudes roast each other and one said..."u look like a camel"... i wouldnt laugh but when the other dude came back wit"well, i %@%*$% ya bm and left condoms on ya baby seat" and whips out a pic of the rubber on the baby seat thats when id die laughin...i think naslost thins one... just goes to show u ny is full of ******s for the most part...

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

ether was bs... it just had a hot beat... he was just sayin little kiddie @!%%...

i know i was watchin to dudes roast each other and one said..."u look like a camel"... i wouldnt laugh but when the other dude came back wit "well, i %@%*$% ya bm and left condoms on ya baby seat" and whips out a pic of the rubber on the baby seat thats when id die laughin...i think nas lost thins one... just goes to show u ny is full of ******s for the most part...

co-sign most of what u said except for the NY part.
BUT......Its over.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

i know i was watchin to dudes roast each other and one said..."u look like a camel"... i wouldnt laugh but when the other dude came back wit "well, i %@%*$% ya bm and left condoms on ya baby seat" and whips out a pic of the rubber on the baby seat thats when id die laughin...i think nas lost thins one... just goes to show u ny is full of ******s for the most part...

co-sign most of what u said except for the NY part.
BUT......Its over.

i only said that NY part because when everybody bring this topic up the nas stans say "THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK CALLED THE RADIO STATION...NASWON!"
i shoulda said most of the people in ny that called in on this are ******s...

i only said that NY part because when everybody bring this topic up the nas stans say "THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK CALLED THE RADIO STATION...NAS WON!
laugh.gif
so what about Jay-z sounding like a chapped vagina on theangie show? The point of ether was to get him to that low...no matter whether you think ether was childish or whatever..something in ether hurt Jay-z andit's evident on the show. N' was stuttering and sounding like a little B_____ that just got sonned.

left condoms on yo baby seat> How many times biggies lines gone come out yo fat lips. Come on now what in Ether expose Jay. nothin everybody know he usesbiggies lines. Superugly had me smh the whole song. Yall@%%*##% just in love with the beat. Takeover > Ether

Back
Top Bottom