Euro Delivery Pics - 2011 BMW M3 Sedan

damb bro congrats!

why are the rims different on the other pic? so u don't burn your tires around the track?

if so that's what i call service!

dope ride bruh
pimp.gif
what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking? (inevitable question)

....when I was in college the two spoiled lames who lived in the townhouse next to mine drove a stealthed out M3 and M5...those cars were so damn loud
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

nice pick up, that M5 is amazing though....

The BMW center is amazing I loved their kinetic sculpture.

And yes the autobahn is something else....

Originally Posted by bruza

Just took delivery of my '11 M3 Sedan in Munich, Germany at BMW Welt.  It was a great experience.  Very good program but the only drawback is the time for redelivery to the US (Est 8-10 weeks to the west coast). 

Why did you switch to the wheels in the 3rd pic? 

Congrats bro. Welcome the ///M Family, enjoy it to the fullest. Hopefully I can experience the same thing with the F10 M5. Where else did you travel? I ask this because I've read about several other Euro Delivery's, and some of the scenery around there is AMAZING.

you lucky man. like myjaysgetrock said. welcome to the ///M fam. someone said you might be from the bay area? hit me up man! ahah my e36 ///M wont stand a chance but always cool to meet up with other enthusiasts. i would love to have a european spec ///M enjoy it.

Beautiful.

I want to own an M3 one day - most likely an e46 as it'll be a bit more affordable in a few years time lol

Beautiful choice.. Still love your Volvo. Hope you enjoy it, I'm sure you will

Back
Top Bottom