Euro Delivery Pics - 2011 BMW M3 Sedan

Awesome car.  Congrats.
Should have got an Audi 

tongue.gif

I salute you, my man. The ride is looking nice. Wish I could afford a trip to the BMW headquarters or a BMW.

Originally Posted by jayswisz

you lucky man. like myjaysgetrock said. welcome to the ///M fam. someone said you might be from the bay area? hit me up man! ahah my e36 ///M wont stand a chance but always cool to meet up with other enthusiasts. i would love to have a european spec ///M enjoy it.
 The car is still U.S. spec, not European spec.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ooooohh fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
tho RIP on maintenance
free maintenance for 4 years/50,000 miles with the option to extend for 2 more years...I'd say he's good for a while. 

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

ooooohh fam
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
tho RIP on maintenance

It's a brand new car with a warranty, and it comes with free maintenance.
eyes.gif

All he has to worry about is gas, tires, and brakes. 

I hate the stereotypes on Euro's concerning maintenance
laugh.gif
My old E36 was one of the most reliable joints I've even owned

Originally Posted by Crime Wave

WHY NO 6 SPEED MANUAL?

This. 
ohwell.gif

But awesome car regardless. 
pimp.gif

I'd love to scoop up an E90 while they're still available. Last naturally aspirated M car left unfortunately. 
frown.gif

Sweet ride !
pimp.gif
    I love the color combo, that interior looks so nice.

I wonder why they would try to discourage you from choosing it ?

Happy motoring !  

You always talked about this when we used to be at Finishline years ago congrats my dude

Beautiful car, congratulations. Any other pics from the rest of your trip across Europe?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by bruza

Lemans Blue/ Fox Red M'S on the road (BMW discourages this color combo btw). It looks VERY good in person.
congrats do you get to keep the euro plates ?

why do they discourage the color combo ?

The plates must stay with the car when I drop it off later today.  BMW doesn't guarantee they won't get lost when the car is shipped to the US.  Most people still have the plates upon re-delivery.

The color combo is discouraged because of what one person here said.  Blue/ red is a bit "loud" for most people and resale value would be a concern. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

nice 
pimp.gif

is the leg room enough? i know you're a pretty tall dude.

There's enough room in the front seat.  No one can sit behind me though. 
laugh.gif

yayer wrote:

damb bro congrats!

why are the rims different on the other pic? so u don't burn your tires around the track?

Winter tires are required in November in Gerrmany.  I had to rent some while here.  No curbing (for now) on the Competition Wheels.

there are a million ways to make money

just wondering, wuts yours?

dope ride bruh
pimp.gif
what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking? (inevitable question)

....when I was in college the two spoiled lames who lived in the townhouse next to mine drove a stealthed out M3 and M5...those cars were so damn loud
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No problem man.  I'm working in the Energy Industry and I've been pretty fortunate in my career. 

WHY NO 6 SPEED MANUAL?
  I test drove a 6MT Model last year and just didn't care for it as much.  My S60 R has a manual ****** and I guess I was ready for something different. 

Looking like Vince Carter im that one pic lol.

Congrats!

laugh.gif
 Never heard that one before

are you from the bay? and just did your redelivery this week?
 No sir.  I expect redelivery around mid to late January. 

I'll try and get everyone's reply. 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Congrats bro. Welcome the ///M Family, enjoy it to the fullest. Hopefully I can experience the same thing with the F10 M5. Where else did you travel? I ask this because I've read about several other Euro Delivery's, and some of the scenery around there is AMAZING.

Thanks man. 
laugh.gif
 @ your reply to the guy in the other thread.

We stayed in Germany the whole time.  We went south to Garmisch (near the Alps), then Stutgart and then a Village called Volkach.  The scenery is great and the villages get to be very authentic and "old world" style. 

Go for the F10 man.  I was surprised to see them at the Welt.  The one I saw on the road was also Monte Carlo Blue with black wheels.

Back
Top Bottom