Ever date a person significantly smarter than you?

Girlfriend - Graduated with a 3.7
Me - Graduated with a 2.9

Girlfriend - Reads multiple books a month.
Me - Multiple months reading a book.

Girlfriend - Organized, neat, cleans frequently.
Me - Opposite.

She regularly tells me that I'm a lot smarter than her. *Kanye shrug*

Doing good in school doesn't mean you smart. It just means you're good at doing what you're told to do

No. Usually on the level or I'm the smarter one.

I wouldn't be against it though...can learn from them amongst other things.

As you said, nobody "street-wise", but when it came to books, I can honestly say the only person to have this title is my wife. I had no degree and was just working a BS job when I met her 4.5 years ago. As of me writing this right now, I make triple what I made then, am a regional manager in a field I love, and I'm earning my bachelor degree this spring after I take three more throwaway classes and will pursue my Master's.

Because of the intellectual challenge she gave me years ago, I'm currently replying from the edge of an infinity pool in Hawaii. Humble brag to the fullest but 100% relevant to this thread :lol:
:pimp:
Damn bro take all my reps

28681-nicki-minaj-Hell-no-gif-LuBd.gif

No, because if a girl is significantly smarter than me, she knows better then to **** with me. :lol:

considering her being more than 5 years my senior and her profession, I'd be lying if I said my current wasn't scholastically smarter.  I feel like when it comes to life, though...I take the cake.  Good mix. 

Yea...I regret not wifing her but I was young and wild so settling down wasn't an option. She was way more focused

I didn't wanna hurt her so I let her go

Last edited:
My woman is smarter than me but I could argue/debate everything so I don't eem care

I make up for it in another ways though :lol:

Nope, never. I wouldn't mind it though in the future. Would either motivate me or destroy me. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom