Ever dated someone who was weird?

Iight you disrespectful bastards I just said it to be funny. Ain't nobody obsessed with her that I know personally...

There might be some chicks on y'all world of THOTS that might be obsessed and being loose. But my scenario doesn't have anything to do with an obsession.

Two random pics were bought and never put up. The End.

The only girl that I found weird was my cousin's friend that I dated a few times. She was an athlete, starting point guard for her high school back in the day. Everyone knows what it means when you say "let's just chill". She knew as soon as she invited me over she was gonna let me beat. So why would you not shave and leave your yambs smelling like clams? Weird *** girl.
For the record, girls who play sports got some rough *** hands, so if you are expecting sum sum. Lube up.

Last edited:
My girl kinda weird now, she from Seattle, I'm from the East coast.... BUT every time I think about breaking it off I just look at her and she just looks so good

The only girl that I found weird was my cousin's friend that I dated a few times. She was an athlete, starting point guard for her high school back in the day. Everyone knows what it means when you say "let's just chill". She knew as soon as she invited me over she was gonna let me beat. So why would you not shave and leave your yambs smelling like clams? Weird *** girl.
For the record, girls who play sports got some rough *** hands, so if you are expecting sum sum. Lube up.

Every single girl I do something with must be shower fresh... Like, even if I go over a girl's house, I'll make her take a shower and wash her cooch... I mean, I am diving in face first...

On that note, I had a quick convo with the girls in my bed this morning... I said they should invent a product that eliminates morning breath, but for the vagina... I wake up horny as hell, and would love to eat some poon first thing in the morning, but that's never wise.... The girls agreed with my shark tank idea...

^Im like that as well as far as the shower thing. One of my exes way back though had sex with me after a 10 mile run in the 3pm sun. She seriously wouldn't let me get in the shower :lol: I had on short underarmor tights on and felt grimy as hell

^Im like that as well as far as the shower thing. One of my exes way back though had sex with me after a 10 mile run in the 3pm sun. She seriously wouldn't let me get in the shower :lol: I had on short underarmor tights on and felt grimy as hell

Savage...

That's not weird. She's just nasty.

I can count on my hand the amount of females that knew I was coming through and once I hit the door it smelled like I entered a fish market and they act like it aint nothing. I can only assume it's like when you drop a deuce and after a while you can't smell how foul it actually is. ******* be bugging :smh:

Girls usually always wants to smash after a guy works out. I guess it's a turn on for them.

wait so sex 3 times a day is weird? damn my ex would tell you im weird then :frown: but i feel everyone is weird in their own way. i personally have a thing i dont like feet so my ex would put his feet on me and it would bother me or try to touch my feet ew. 

wait so sex 3 times a day is weird? damn my ex would tell you im weird then :frown: but i feel everyone is weird in their own way. i personally have a thing i dont like feet so my ex would put his feet on me and it would bother me or try to touch my feet ew. 

Nah... that's pretty normal, atleast in my relationship it is.

But still, I need to bust a nut once or twice a day. My girl thinks there's something wrong with me. :lol:

Team No Fap? No bueno.

I meant his girl lol...

Nah... that's pretty normal, atleast in my relationship it is.

But still, I need to bust a nut once or twice a day. My girl thinks there's something wrong with me. :lol:

Team No Fap? No bueno.

Same here.. I have to get that poison out lol...

I once dated a girl who was literally one of the baddest in high School, somehow reconnected with her 7 years post graduation, turns out she was now a stripper at Sin City, shorty was soooooo damb cool, but as bad as she was, she was such a goofball...I lost all interest one day chillin at my boys crib, he put on some 80's hiphop and homegirl started busting out the worm... I couldn't look at her the same...

gloria?

Dated a couple of weird chicks. I'm generally a fan, gives them personality.

There was one that went too far tho. I had to shower before getting into bed. One time I went pee in the in the middle of the night. She expected me to shower after. In her own house. Like I walked on her floor. Used her bathroom. I couldn't understand what germs she was afraid of. Literally went home. She tried to adjust but she couldn't do it. Her bed/shower issue was one of the main reason I dropped her ***.

You were MOST Definitely not hitting that right. Sex goes way beyond a deep or short stroke.

You gotta get into her head. You gotta motivate her to motivate you.

I be in chicks like yeahhh you like that huh? Take daddy D, you feel that? (They answer) you like that? Who make that p feel good huh?

They start moaning and gushing like crazy.

I also throw in an occasional slap or mild choking, also hair pulling/tugging, calling them dirty names and making dirty statements as bout them (all women). That really gets it coming.

I guarantee I would have got her to open up 100%. And really enjoyed the poontang pie.

Here take this L bruh. You earned it.

I think I'm in love.
(posted by a woman tired of dealing with inexperienced partners)

I have a friend who is super weird. I got out of a long-term relationship last year and was looking to slay anything. I had always been attracted to my friend but she was always dating someone. She is the artsy/anime/feminist type who has the bright hair and cosplays for fun. When I say her body is on point, let's just say that my crew called her "whooty" way before all the white girls were twerking for the Vine. Funny thing about her is that she is a lesbian (following story not withstanding) :rolleyes.

So we start chilling beginning of this year and I take her to some places she's never been to before (whoever referenced Fet on here probably has an idea the type of places we went to). She starts hanging around my house more and more until one night I come back from a date and she's sleeping in my bed! I get startled like crazy because the room is dark and I can't make out shapes. I thought my dog was dead on my bed. But yeah, she's sleeping and I undress and get under the covers. At this point, I have no intention of doing anything (nice guy at heart). So I sleep and I roll over into her in the middle of the night. I spoon her for a bit (nice guy went flying out the window) and she starts grinding into me. At this point, I know something is going down. Long story short, I got to see her in all her glory that night.

We have a pseudo relationship that lasts until late May when she decided her ex was more important to her than chilling with someone she likes. We smashed pretty much anywhere you can think of, though. Car, bed, hotel, rented car during a snow storm, shower, parties... I saw her make out with a girl I later hit and I fantasize about a threeway to this day. After getting out of a long, unsatisfying relationship, this chick boosted my confidence up to a million. Props to her for that. :smokin

Last edited:
You were MOST Definitely not hitting that right. Sex goes way beyond a deep or short stroke.

You gotta get into her head. You gotta motivate her to motivate you.

I be in chicks like yeahhh you like that huh? Take daddy D, you feel that? (They answer) you like that? Who make that p feel good huh?

They start moaning and gushing like crazy.

I also throw in an occasional slap or mild choking, also hair pulling/tugging, calling them dirty names and making dirty statements as bout them (all women). That really gets it coming.

I guarantee I would have got her to open up 100%. And really enjoyed the poontang pie.

Here take this L bruh. You earned it.

I think I'm in love.
(posted by a woman tired of dealing with inexperienced partners)

"Ga'head, do your thing" after all that seems to drive y'all nuts.

Last edited:
In my experience.... any girl that idolizes Marilyn Monroe is a que that she's thot! Straight up!

Ask a girl what's Marilyn's real name, and if she knows it.... she's a hoeee!
yup and they live up their quote "if you can't have me at my worst then you can't have me at my best" I think that's how it goes

Almost.

If you can't handle me at my worst, than you don't deserve me at my best.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom