Ever dated someone who was weird?

I don't get it. It's just a drawn kitten right? That has lot of merch for it. Does the design annoy?

More like girls obsession with Hello Kitty is annoying. I swear like 1 out of 3 girls are obsessed with Hello Kitty. Earrings, steering wheel covers, t-shirts, plates, pajamas

The Hello Kitty panties are welcomed though >D

Last edited:
I was dating this Trinidadian shorty, and we were at the beach one time lounging in the stones. And after we make out etc, were walking back to the car. This girl saw a tree and straight stopped in her tracks and said

"This tree is so sexy" and proceeded to hug it and kiss it.

That part you guys talking about, that appreciates weirdness in chicks kicked in and I was slightly amused. Then I realized we on the boardwalk and there are like 100 other people just looking at her lol.

She also used to tongue my ear.. I fell asleep while she was riding me once and woke up to her choking me. She was definitely a weirdo

I was dating this Trinidadian shorty, and we were at the beach one time lounging in the stones. And after we make out etc, were walking back to the car. This girl saw a tree and straight stopped in her tracks and said

"This tree is so sexy" and proceeded to hug it and kiss it.

That part you guys talking about, that appreciates weirdness in chicks kicked in and I was slightly amused. Then I realized we on the boardwalk and there are like 100 other people just looking at her lol.

She also used to tongue my ear.. I fell asleep while she was riding me once and woke up to her choking me. She was definitely a weirdo

Not a girl I dated. But in 8th grade, a girl that was giving the entire grade dome used to have dance battles with the Cherry Blossoms trees at the bus stop in our apartment complex.

It was in MD so she would beat her feet like Gogo music was playing. And when the wind blew and the branches shook, she used to say it was the trees battling back.

I mean shorty used to go in too. Steal the tree's heart, eat it, throw it up, toss it in the air and shoot it :smokin

Last edited:
I hooked up with some weird chicks but never considered dating anyone who figured might think about killing me in my sleep

More like girls obsession with Hello Kitty is annoying. I swear like 1 out of 3 girls are obsessed with Hello Kitty. Earrings, steering wheel covers, t-shirts, plates, pajamas

The Hello Kitty panties are welcomed though >D

it's not at the steering wheel cover/toaster status but definitely in the house key/glassware position.

Hello kitty is so annoying
mean.gif
It has no mouth, I really hate looking at it

I had this weird chick who met back in the day on Myspace ( around 05). I used to live in this apartment in West Seattle right on the beach. I popped at her online and she came by to kick it. She was this biracial girl her face was a 5 but her body was a 9.

Well right from jump street she was strange. She came in wearing these sweats and big puffy jacket, but mind you its probably like 85 degrees outside in the summer. She comes in with these hippy looking dreads and hella rings and **** and piercings. She took off the jacket and that booty was amazing. So we sit there and talk and smoke for a bit and the whole time she is off in space looking outside to the beach. I ask her is she wanted to sit outside and she said "No I'm afraid of water......This is a big deal for me to do this.....be near the water......."

I'm like "ok?......" So I get up to shut the blinds cause I thought it was scaring her and but she jumps up and yells "NO!!! LEAVE IT OPEN!!!" in this scary *** voice. I'm like wtf and she goes into the bathroom. While she is in there I can here her talking to herself. I go to listen by the door and shorty is praying to someone like "please give me the strength to do what I have to do"

I'm like wtf man and start getting creep out like this ***** is psycho and gonna get me caught up. But when she comes out the bathroom she had stripped down to her bra and thong and by Odins beard did i forgot all that ****. This girl commenced put that P on me :smh: :pimp: I'm talking the most dirty, degrading, nasty yambs I ever had to that point. She made me choke her, slap her, spit on her pull her hair, word as bond that was the most amazing I ever had.

After we finish I'm dead laying on the bed and she goes to the bathroom. After like 15 minutes I hear the back sliding door that leads out to the beach open and close. I get up and I see ole girl walking straight toward the beach with her clothes in her hand and in her bra and panties. I run outside and yell after her like " WTF are you doing"

She just ignoring me and dips out toward the water at like 1 am. I go back inside and grab my shirt and shoes to go out there but when I do ole girl is gone....

Thats it the end. She walked down the beach and I never saw her again. Her myspace was deleted the next day and that was it....

In this day in age where broads are selling *** over IG & average chicks are getting simped into oblivion.... weird girls >>>>>> over everything. If a chick can be weird with me she gains tons of cool points in my book.

Repped

I had this weird chick who met back in the day on Myspace ( around 05). I used to live in this apartment in West Seattle right on the beach. I popped at her online and she came by to kick it. She was this biracial girl her face was a 5 but her body was a 9.

Well right from jump street she was strange. She came in wearing these sweats and big puffy jacket, but mind you its probably like 85 degrees outside in the summer. She comes in with these hippy looking dreads and hella rings and **** and piercings. She took off the jacket and that booty was amazing. So we sit there and talk and smoke for a bit and the whole time she is off in space looking outside to the beach. I ask her is she wanted to sit outside and she said "No I'm afraid of water......This is a big deal for me to do this.....be near the water......."

I'm like "ok?......" So I get up to shut the blinds cause I thought it was scaring her and but she jumps up and yells "NO!!! LEAVE IT OPEN!!!" in this scary *** voice. I'm like wtf and she goes into the bathroom. While she is in there I can here her talking to herself. I go to listen by the door and shorty is praying to someone like "please give me the strength to do what I have to do"

I'm like wtf man and start getting creep out like this ***** is psycho and gonna get me caught up. But when she comes out the bathroom she had stripped down to her bra and thong and by Odins beard did i forgot all that ****. This girl commenced put that P on me :smh: :pimp: I'm talking the most dirty, degrading, nasty yambs I ever had to that point. She made me choke her, slap her, spit on her pull her hair, word as bond that was the most amazing I ever had.

After we finish I'm dead laying on the bed and she goes to the bathroom. After like 15 minutes I hear the back sliding door that leads out to the beach open and close. I get up and I see ole girl walking straight toward the beach with her clothes in her hand and in her bra and panties. I run outside and yell after her like " WTF are you doing"

She just ignoring me and dips out toward the water at like 1 am. I go back inside and grab my shirt and shoes to go out there but when I do ole girl is gone....

Thats it the end. She walked down the beach and I never saw her again. Her myspace was deleted the next day and that was it....

Yo dude... Repped for sure lol...

And I hate ONS... I really do, and they drive me crazy...

I had a gf that put me onto this. I now stick my tongue in girls ears.

This girl also used to like to spray whip cream all over me, lick it off, and eat chocolate during foreplay.

She was an artist. One piece of art she made was a sculpture of a bloody, cut umbilical cord connected to a bloody sack (presumably an aborted child) with a pair of blood covered scissors next to it. It was realistic looking and disgusting.

Two occasions when I was black out drunk, I woke up with my face covered in makeup. Not carefully applied, just like scribbles everywhere, whiskers, hearts on my forehead, maybe some lipstick. Fellas... You NEVER wanna wake up and look in the mirror see yourself like that. Scared me for real. She thought it was hilarious though.

She played CoD, Star Wars, and The Sims a lot.

Had an obsession with Wu-Tang Clan. Had the W tattooed on her belly.

That just scratching the surface. That was my first true love. I didn't think she was weird at all, just really interesting and fun to be around.

A lot of the things in here are really interesting to me, except for some that just sound crazy (someone telling you they'll kill you if you break up). Everyone's a little weird, some just weirder than others, and I think that's awesome.

Great thread though
pimp.gif

Dated this girl a couple years back who was heavy into astrology and numerology. Didn't bother me at first but then it got to the point to where she would base her mood for the day on what her horoscope reading was.

Knew another girl who liked to poke herself with safety pins and thumbtacks.

I'm like wtf man and start getting creep out like this ***** is psycho and gonna get me caught up. But when she comes out the bathroom she had stripped down to her bra and thong and by Odins beard did i forgot all that ****. This girl commenced put that P on me
mean.gif
pimp.gif
I'm talking the most dirty, degrading, nasty yambs I ever had to that point. She made me choke her, slap her, spit on her pull her hair, word as bond that was the most amazing I ever had.

Breh...... She was a mermaid....... One day on dry land then its back to the sea

Last edited:
One time had been sexing all day....I mean all day....younger days lots of free time no worries. Chick still wanted to go another round..........ok went again......tried my best to please her the usual. Bro.....it came time for me to cum........I felt the orgasm......but nothing came out, nothing.... I was totally empty.....like I came....but then it turned to pain. I said.....nah......this is OD. My body telling me no more. Felt uncomfortable few hrs after. I kinda worried myself like....I hope I didn't break anything.

I got footage. Click at your own risk

post-9859-Dean-Winchester-with-BANG-Flag-76IQ.gif

can hear her talking to herself. I go to listen by the door and shorty is praying to someone like "please give me the strength to do what I have to do"

I'm like wtf man and start getting creep out like this ***** is psycho and gonna get me caught up. But when she comes out the bathroom she had stripped down to her bra and thong and by Odins beard did i forgot all that ****. This girl commenced put that P on me
mean.gif

hope you got tested afterwards bruh  
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom