Ever felt like a racial Stereotype?

I'm native american and a raging alcoholic and diabetic.

not really though
frown.gif

All the time. I love fried chicken watermelon and red kool aid and fat sloppy white women who let me drive their car

Looking for pics right now, couldn't help but to laugh.

They are calling him Nacho Sanchez on the Jets message boards
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Diego

Some of you people need to learn how to embrace the stereotypes without letting them define you.
(poster above me)

There is nothing wrong with sometimes doing something stereotypical.

I am hispanic and I love rice and beans.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

^do white folks use wash cloths?
im asian, great at math, yessir

I'm female so I have a whole arsenal of bath related products, including wash clothes. Can't really speak for other white folks.

Originally Posted by wwsindicate

On a side note, did any of you see all those Jets fans wearing Sanchez jersey's with sombreros and wrestling masks?
I know it's not meant in "bad way" manner necessarily, but I'll be honest, I didn't find it too amusing. It's theequivalent of blackface imo.

Yea...but I really don't care.

I'm always buying mad goya beans, rice, platanos, tortillas, Coronas and what not at the whitest supermarket you can imagine.

Like 2 white girls so far have been like "You gonna cook for me one day?"

Cook for yourself trick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:
And have that natural "swagger" that every other race fails to duplicate without looking foolish.

I hate these statements....I go to school where the majority of the students are black..there "swagger" is beyond foolish
laugh.gif

I dont really like chicken or watermelon, but i know a big part of my race does. Sometimes it just rude how people ask you if you want something, they laughand say "you want some chicken?" with some i already know you want some voice, like there was no doubt in his mind that i wasnt going to deny theoffer of chicken.
I used to like chicken, but my dad would buy it everyday when i was younger, and its to hard to eat because im very picky.

my friend is coloumbian and he dresses nice so everyone assumes....that he is a coke dealer lol

Originally Posted by 214TX972

my friend is coloumbian and he dresses nice so everyone assumes....that he is a coke dealer lol
Wow.

COLOMBIAN*

....Because some spelling errors should not go unnoticed.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I walked into Sunglass Hut not really knowing what I wanted..... I did however did some research online beforehand and noticed a pair of Oakleys made specifically for Asians........

I ask the saleswoman for some suggestions. the very first pair she pulls out are those Oakleys fore asians..... i kinda gave her the
indifferent.gif
Then you handed her your card
grin.gif
Hell naw, Oakleys are
sick.gif
I'm a Arnette guy now

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

And have that natural "swagger" that every other race fails to duplicate without looking foolish.

I hate these statements....I go to school where the majority of the students are black..there "swagger" is beyond foolish
laugh.gif

By swagger I mean guys like Michael Jordan, Barack Obama and Denzel Washington. You can tell it's not an act with them.Yes there are plenty of us that gooverboard with trying to act cool, most of them in the teenage years. But I'm talking about when people of other races try too hard and wind up lookinglike NT's own A POWERS, dude is a wannabe through and through.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif

By swagger I mean guys like Michael Jordan, Barack Obama and Denzel Washington. You can tell it's not an act with them.Yes there are plenty of us that go overboard with trying to act cool, most of them in the teenage years. But I'm talking about when people of other races try too hard and wind up looking like NT's own A POWERS, dude is a wannabe through and through.

Ehhh I see what you mean
laugh.gif

A Powers?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif

By swagger I mean guys like Michael Jordan, Barack Obama and Denzel Washington. You can tell it's not an act with them.Yes there are plenty of us that go overboard with trying to act cool, most of them in the teenage years. But I'm talking about when people of other races try too hard and wind up looking like NT's own A POWERS, dude is a wannabe through and through.

wow

p.s. you actually think a powers is being serious?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom