Ever realize your homies are FAKE?!

Like - you're just chillin there - maybe drinkin a bit and just look around you and realize - All these fools around are fake as hell?

Seriously.

dolls1.jpg

Like you warmly accept them in your home and they don't say nuthin.

@!+-photos-videos-presented-without-comment.jpg

Nah, my team is strong 
pimp.gif

I've realized that some of my homies are crazy as hell
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

But never fake. I don't hold those types of people close to me. I've had the same team of 5 homies my entire life. 2 of them literally, the other 3 for the past 10 years. And we ALL have each others back. No man left behind. 

That pic though 
roll.gif

I just realized I missed the humor in your post. Sorry I replied so seriously. 

Those that truly believe in friendship should never expect anything in return, but will also have few friends...

Meh.

I got two or three homies. Sometimes they get caught up in their own $***, me in mine...but I know at the end of the day I can always count on them if I needed to.

ehh...I only kick the shhh wit blood relatives and my partnas that I've been thru some _ wit. So nahh OP, I can't relate.

1 of my homies is a snake.. ive called him that my whole life. idk why i still help him out..

real talk, its like some judas *@!@.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

1 of my homies is a snake.. ive called him that my whole life. idk why i still help him out..

real talk, its like some judas *@!@.

I know what you mean.
laugh.gif

I had forgot why I had drifted off from certain individuals after graduating college than I hung out with them and the lies they tell or how they try to front each other off to impress a dude, i'm like oh yea that's why I don't keep in touch with you anymore.

Lack of experience of your personal perception of expectation.Understandable...& sometimes you can't do anything about it...

yep i got fake friends and some fake #+* family too smh jealousy will turn people fake
i try to distance myself away from all of them now, i can tell when they hit me up to use me and talk %!+! behind my back like little teenagers

i got 3 cool #+* best friends though that i met in highschool 1 mexican 1 asian 1 white
pimp.gif

Yep. Glad I have new friends.

A couple of my former homies are straight dirtbags and habitual liars.

You guys are really depressing. My friends aren't fake. I was just kidding.

Except, I have no friends.

So at least we have that.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Those that truly believe in friendship should never expect anything in return, but will also have few friends...

I don't know where this thread is going, but this is 100% true IMO

i only have a handful of real friends

they can be full of BS thats fine, we all do

however never let anyone walk all over you, i have a few cats attempting to "friend" me to their advantage and I see that shh right away

Yeah. The past year has been pretty draining on emotional and financial levels. I just keep it real with my homies and up to this point they haven't let me down with anything. From giving a brotha rides to coping the
pimp.gif
and letting me get down for free.

I just gotta find a way to pay 'em back before they think I'm using them.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Team no friends
pimp.gif
damn thats sad, sorry to hear that man.
Go out and meet some people, its really not that hard.  dunno how you guys survive without homies man.
My boys are 110% real
pimp.gif

them dudes are like my brothers from another man. ride or die boys man. when i get on ima share everything with them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'd say just one is cool with no fake ways and dude is like family the rest of them folks have certain ways about them.

Back
Top Bottom