Ever realize your homies are FAKE?!

I realized my whole circle was fake. But I kinda left the old circle that was real and idk why. Now I'm a loaner and the fake circle still hits me up more than the old circle. I'm in a weird spot right now 
laugh.gif

None of my friends fake. we gon thug it out to the end. It's me, black, lil mike, and wee-wee. we ride or die... chicks, bathroom, club, shoes, clothes, food, wateva... we do everything together.. its all love with us
pimp.gif

I LOVE MY DAWGS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

R.I.P. Boo-Man
frown.gif
tired.gif

Im close with some. There is only 4 people I can say I can fully trust. I have 2-3 people that are very close whom I don't fully trust .I've seen the way they act and they don't look the type that can hold it down. I have 1 of my friends who was part of my circle but I wasn't really close with, did something really dirty to me.

Nah man. I don't hang around fake people typically. But there are fake people that for whatever reason we all end up hanging around. Maybe you play ball with them, maybe you party with them, maybe you smoke with them, whatever. I just don't consider them my homies. More like associates. Same as someone from your job for instance. Ya'll might kick it cause you're co-workers but you aren't necessarily friends. My real friends are more like family. Nothing but love and respect for them.

All my homies from way back, they are still my friends for a reason. They are like family and we've been together through thick or thin, never let nothing get in the way. As time goes on we may not be around each other as much, but once we do kick it, we pick up as if nothing has changed.
As i move forward with my life, i feel like a lot of people that are in my life right now are just playing a role. It's tough meeting new true friends as i get older.

I have one true homie we see each other like once every six months and when we see each its like we have been around each other everyday. Dude would kill for me and I for him. My big brother from another mother.

I have 5 or 6 dudes I would consider my brothers and another handful of people I consider close friends I guess.

I dont let any fakes into my life. That will not happen.

My boys is good...we've had our backs for about six years now and it has been gravy since forever.

My team is particularly weak right now.

My friends are all up to some wild *!!! in life.

I am trying to get through school and had to cut cats off. As wild as it sounds

I get a lot more realness from the random bros that I meet in college who are from all over the world. I get wayyyy more realness from them

When I was "about that life" I noticed this a lot.

Between droppin dimes, getting at homies girls, robberies, etc. I have stories for days.

Now a days though, people are fake and more cut throat like no other time I have ever seen. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

When I was "about that life" I noticed this a lot.

Between droppin dimes, getting at homies girls, robberies, etc. I have stories for days.

Now a days though, people are fake and more cut throat like no other time I have ever seen. 
30t6p3b.gif
Man, what is it like to be "about that life"

I am apart of team no friends as well. I realized recently that I want to actually go places in life. Just thinking about how big the world truly is and that life has LOTS to offer. The group of people I was hanging around were too close minded, and never had money nor motivation to get money. So we'd always do the same thing, which was extremely boring. Add the fact that i stopped drinking and smoking and we really have nothing in common. I'm 21 and I am hungry for success, friends are not needed at this point and time in my life. My mother is all I need in this world.

Back
Top Bottom