Ever Run Up a $305,000 Bottle Service Tab? (PICS) (DAT ETHER TO DA POOR FOLKS)

Don't mean nothin' if you're committing securities fraud. Anyway, my buddy who works as a host in Vegas said the biggest bill he's seen in person was about $400,000. Apparently that person bought two bottles of Cristal for every table in the club, or something (on top of what they already spent).

To the person who asked why anyone would spend that much? Because they can, and the clubs know they will. It's all a power play. Go to Vegas sometime.

worlds-most-expensive-receipt.jpg

dat virgin pose, I bet he ain't smash shawty

im going to have to cosign this...he has the hover hips thing going on...

Can anyone explain why these drinks are so expensive? I've never been clubbing, but it just seems so weird that a night of alcohol would cost over $30
I'm at the wale concert in Baton Rouge right now and I have already spend more then $30 tonight plus if I go to new orleans to night.... My total amount spend maybe $300

Can anyone explain why these drinks are so expensive? I've never been clubbing, but it just seems so weird that a night of alcohol would cost over $30
because people will spend it, usually the most popular places have outrageous prices. people flock to the door because the place is bumping and everyone is there so when you want to drink you have no choice but to pay the price.
To quote an old thread about bottle service:
Breakdown of the circular argument going on in here  for all of you joining us late......

1.Buying bottles at a club is for suckers, overpriced

2. I got $$, though

3. Yea but you doing it for attention, yambs

4. I got $$, though

5. There are better ways to spend it

6. I got $$, though

7. Lame

8. I got $$, though

laugh.gif

That's frathouse talk if I ever heard it.

Not mad on ole' girl on the whizkid's hip tho.....

Surprised noone noticed first pic is straight NT ****. HA!

And why is the last line at the receipt before the VAT "42 *****" @ 3.00 each?!?!
He probably bought a round for everyone in the house

Breakdown of the circular argument going on in here for all of you joining us late......
1.Buying bottles at a club is for suckers, overpriced
2. I got $$, though
3. Yea but you doing it for attention, yambs
4. I got $$, though
5. There are better ways to spend it
6. I got $$, though
7. Lame
8. I got $$, though

View media item 247861

Last edited:
Damn it b. I'm struggling over here trying to cop 50 ML Ace of Spades mini bottle.

I'm not hating on dude because it looks like he made his own fortune instead of be born into riches.

Good **** for dude :pimp:

got caught up for fraud, i'm sure he got yambs that night.. 1.. is still 1 more than 98% of NT'ers

Imagine dude dropping some money like this at a regular club....

everyone in for free
everyone get 3-5 drinks
makes club stay open till 9am

Back
Top Bottom