Ever Run Up a $305,000 Bottle Service Tab? (PICS) (DAT ETHER TO DA POOR FOLKS)

I ain't even mad I'm all about a good time and if he had one then all power to him he is blessed.
But lol at him showing up to a meeting in an expensive blue suit, expensive watch and white gym socks.

eek.gif

I just think, I've gotten yambs just kickin' it at the club like a reg dude. If I got down like that, ish, child support would be on my case in a few months. I don't care how much u spend at the club, if you ain't got game or "swag" (how y'all young'ins call it), u ain't gettin nothing. I rather holla at a girl without flossin' than frontin' like I'm Yeezy or Jay-Z and realize I'm being used.

Last edited:
I just think, I've gotten yambs just kickin' it at the club like a reg dude. If I got down like that, ish, child support would be on my case in a few months. I don't care how much u spend at the club, if you ain't got game or "swag" (how y'all young'ins call it), u ain't gettin nothing. I rather holla at a girl without flossin' than frontin' like I'm Yeezy or Jay-Z and realize I'm being used.

this is not the case here

dude obviously has money and is not fronting....

stop being jelly

Hold up homie, that ain't even the case. In my hustler days before my kids I did the same but u can't sit here and tell me that's not tryin' a little too hard. I admit I did it too (def not on that level) but nobody on this Earth needs to spend that much at the club especially if u the one footing the bill. It's plain stupid

300 thousand g's in 1 night. U don't think that's OD? Like Sollozo said, Te salute Don Corleone

Last edited:
because people will spend it, usually the most popular places have outrageous prices. people flock to the door because the place is bumping and everyone is there so when you want to drink you have no choice but to pay the price.
to add to this...

the "in place" tends to make those want to be there and be seen there.

there are a lot of people that would not go this route if they had money. they'd spend it, but $300k for a night may not be what they want to do.

those people are looked at as haters or jelly.\

I'm not hating on dude because it looks like he made his own fortune instead of be born into riches.

Good **** for dude :pimp:
he got caught up in some illegal currency trading though...

didnt this come out last year?

Keeping it 100 I don't even like likka like that. I'll have a drink like the next man but that tab is buck bananas. Take me to Amsterdam tho and I'm buying the bar..

Even if the way he got his bread is illegal, atleast he took that risk. Chelsea FC owner (Soccer club) is one of the worlds richest men and got his comeup by selling stolen oil i believe.

They still hustled for their money.

That tab is pretty crazy but when they interviewed him, he seemed like it was just something he just wanted to do once. Doing it just one time is cool. Doing it on regular basis is stupid no matter how much cash you have.

I wouldn't have spent $305K on beverages, but I would have spent it on something that the next man would think is a waste of money.

Live good.Alex :smokin.

Last edited:
Hold up homie, that ain't even the case. In my hustler days before my kids I did the same but u can't sit here and tell me that's not tryin' a little too hard. I admit I did it too (def not on that level) but nobody on this Earth needs to spend that much at the club especially if u the one footing the bill. It's plain stupid
Nah I don't think its trying hard unless you think you were trying hard too. Even though personally I don't think you, him, or anybody else is trying to hard. You just wanted to have fun in a certain way that night thats all.

I'm not hating on dude because it looks like he made his own fortune instead of be born into riches.

Good **** for dude :pimp:
I never understand these statements cause if he was born into you would be hating on dude? Sounds crazy to me.

You just sound like a hater on this one even if thats not what your going for. Sometimes people just want to have fun with their friends or have a good time and that doesnt necessarily mean that beaucoup chicks have to be involved. I know everything you or anybody else do is for chicks so why at times do we act like that. Even though ole boy got popped if he was getting it like that legally how can he front like he Yeezy when he making good money himself?

If you are looking for a gf/wife in the club, you already failed so arguing about how many girls you pull without spending cash is pointless.

who wouldn't want to go into a club a blow money. Its every's man dream to go in a show the other man with lesser funds "this how i F***ing get s*** popping*"

I don't spend porsche money B, I spend yacht money. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom