Every United States Phone Conversation Is Recorded: Confirmed by Former FBI Agent

jchambers

Banned
"Conspiracy Theorists" have been crazy for years? :rolleyes This has been reported on Infowars for about 10 years now, I guess it is official now that CNN reported on it and an agent actually admitted to it. :rolleyes

This involves a phone conversation with one of the Boston suspects, and a discussion concerning Conspiracy charges against his widow, who spoke to him on the phone. Here is the relevant excerpt:

GERAGOS: Somebody once said that conspiracy is one of the, you know, the arrows in a lazy prosecutor's quiver because it's so easy to prove. If she's in a small -- she's in a small apartment. Whether she says she should have noticed or didn't notice, her DNA is on something, that's going to put her, you know, that clearly is enough for probable cause into a conspiracy. Whether that's enough for a conviction is up to a jury to decide, but for probable cause purposes, that's a pretty easy task.

BURNETT: Tim, is there any way, obviously, there is a voice mail they can try to get the phone companies to give that up at this point. It's not a voice mail. It's just a conversation. There's no way they actually can find out what happened, right, unless she tells them?

CLEMENTE: No, there is a way. We certainly have ways in national security investigations to find out exactly what was said in that conversation. It's not necessarily something that the FBI is going to want to present in court, but it may help lead the investigation and/or lead to questioning of her. We certainly can find that out.

BURNETT: So they can actually get that? People are saying, look, that is incredible.

CLEMENTE: No, welcome to America. All of that stuff is being captured as we speak whether we know it or like it or not.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/01/ebo.01.html

I'm not doing anything worth investigating so I dont even care.

I wish they released transcripts, me and my homeboy of 15 yrs have bad epic convos about life, we could sell those joints as audiobooks.

Im gonna cop a prepaid phone in cash and use a voice changing device.
tumblr_lgoshegqAn1qbazqio1_500.jpg

13 years late

60 MINUTES

Television Broadcast February 27, 2000

ECHELON; WORLDWIDE CONVERSATIONS BEING RECEIVED BY THE ECHELON SYSTEM MAY FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS AND INNOCENT PEOPLE MAY BE TAGGED AS SPIES

STEVE KROFT, co-host:

If you made a phone call today or sent an e-mail to a friend, there's a good chance what you said or wrote was captured and screened by the country's largest intelligence agency. The top-secret Global Surveillance Network is called Echelon, and it's run by the National Security Agency and four English-speaking allies: Canada, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand.

The mission is to eavesdrop on enemies of the state: foreign countries, terrorist groups and drug cartels. But in the process, Echelon's computers capture virtually every electronic conversation around the world.

How does it work, and what happens to all the information that's gathered? A lot of people have begun to ask that question, and some suspect that the information is being used for more than just catching bad guys.

Welcome to reality for anyone that didn't know yet

Didn't even think this was in the conspiracy theory category

13 years late

60 MINUTES

Television Broadcast February 27, 2000

ECHELON; WORLDWIDE CONVERSATIONS BEING RECEIVED BY THE ECHELON SYSTEM MAY FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS AND INNOCENT PEOPLE MAY BE TAGGED AS SPIES

STEVE KROFT, co-host:

If you made a phone call today or sent an e-mail to a friend, there's a good chance what you said or wrote was captured and screened by the country's largest intelligence agency. The top-secret Global Surveillance Network is called Echelon, and it's run by the National Security Agency and four English-speaking allies: Canada, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand.

The mission is to eavesdrop on enemies of the state: foreign countries, terrorist groups and drug cartels. But in the process, Echelon's computers capture virtually every electronic conversation around the world.

How does it work, and what happens to all the information that's gathered? A lot of people have begun to ask that question, and some suspect that the information is being used for more than just catching bad guys.

I'm late? The transcript is from the first of this month. Maybe you all missed this part of my post:

"Conspiracy Theorists" have been crazy for years? eyes.gif This has been reported on Infowars for about 10 years now, I guess it is official now that CNN reported on it and an agent actually admitted to it. eyes.gif

Note the sarcasm.

And Carnivore was implemented in 1997. Funny now that this is out in the open everyone wants to act like they knew it all along, yet just five years ago, if you mentioned something like this you were a loon or a "conspiracy theorist".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)

Last edited:
And Carnivore was implemented in 1997. Funny now that this is out in the open everyone wants to act like they knew it all along, yet just five years ago, if you mentioned something like this you were a loon or a "conspiracy theorist".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnivore_(software)

Echelon been running since the 60's...but regardless... anybody who called you a "loon" just wasn't informed.

Almost every country has a similar program, and almost every program can be circumvented easily....

Last edited:
for those saying "not doing anything illegal, so dont care" its all good and dandy, until they come knocking on your door or breaking it in with guns drawn.

for those saying "not doing anything illegal, so dont care" its all good and dandy, until they come knocking on your door or breaking it in with guns drawn.

You have to understand how the police, FBI, etc. work. They don't go looking for you. It's like a speed trap. They just sit there, waiting for you to do something. Then they swoop in.

It's pretty simple: don't give them a reason to come after you. That's why I don't care.

ASlong as they cant see my google image searches im good.

Theys sum f***** up s*** on there. 8)

ASlong as they cant see my google image searches im good.

Theys sum f***** up s*** on there. 8)

They have been admittedly recording electronic transmissions since 1997. You really think that they can't look at your Google searches and emails? :lol:

I predict that an ID and Social Security number will be required for the purchase of prepaid phones within 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom