EVO 2015 - July 17-19th

I hope so see someone besides a shoto win at Street Fighter.

PR Rog or Snake Eyez, but it's going to be hard for those characters to take it against a shoto.

Otherwise I'd like to see The King... Mago take win Evo.

Dude has been at it for a minute and has never really won an important major tournament.

That's what he gets for jumping so much

Look at Tokido. He stayed with akuma since vanilla and been slaying it

Momochi is one of my favorites but he just won something recently after going from akuma to Cody to ken

Even Daigo stayed consistent with Ryu forever til he started using evil Ryu. Kinda the same character but just better offense

Last edited:
I hope so see someone besides a shoto win at Street Fighter.

PR Rog or Snake Eyez, but it's going to be hard for those characters to take it against a shoto.

Otherwise I'd like to see The King... Mago take win Evo.

Dude has been at it for a minute and has never really won an important major tournament.

That's what he gets for jumping so much

Look at Tokido. He stayed with akuma since vanilla and been slaying it

Momochi is one of my favorites but he just won something recently after going from akuma to Cody to ken

Even Daigo stayed consistent with Ryu forever til he started using evil Ryu. Kinda the same character but just better offense

Mago didn't jump characters a lot though.

Vanilla and Super he was only rocking Sagat.

After that was Fei Long.

And now he is with Chang.

Same as your favorite Momochi.

You basically have to know multiple characters to make it far either way.

Only PR Rog I see stayed with the same character and makes it far at a lot of tournaments.

Poongko getting a taste of his own medicine

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hk1b.png

Last edited:
Pools are boring as hell. Only people I'm interested in are poongko, bonchan, daigo, smug, Arturo Sanchez, and fuudo

Back
Top Bottom