EVO 2015 - July 17-19th

Flocker, PR Rog and Cloud 805 have been knocked out.

Fchamp sent to losers by Flux 3-0

Chris G sent to losers by Japan's best player :wow:

Last edited:
Cloud lost his first match in pools, this Marvel Evo has been pretty nuts. And yeah, either Jayce or Infiltration have the best Decapre. Ai ai is so sick with Juri, makes her look great.

Flux beat champ? Hahhhaha dude has got to be heated. Nemo beating Chris G? That team is too good.

damn I don't even know who Cross is lol

Didn't know either till earlier today.

Nemo said he's better than him.

All hell will break lose if a Japanese player wins EVO for Marvel. :lol:

Justin, the only one sitting pretty in winners bracket.

Last edited:
Didn't know either till earlier today.

Nemo said he's better than him.

All hell will break lose if a Japanese player wins EVO for Marvel. :lol:

Justin, the only one sitting pretty in winners bracket.

Oh lol what team does he play?

Rico Suaves Fulgore was 
pimp.gif

All 3 gods now in losers in Mahvel as well 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Luls darkprince. Yuck

I haven't watched much marvel lately, and japanese marvel, forget it. I do know about their odd teams but good to see more Japanese players getting deeper in the tourney. Tired of zero or doom or vergil variant teams.

Cj :frown: lol

Edit Yooo clock! Get that bounty money

Last edited:
Luls darkprince. Yuck

I haven't watched much marvel lately, and japanese marvel, forget it. I do know about their odd teams but good to see more Japanese players getting deeper in the tourney. Tired of zero or doom or vergil variant teams.

Cj :frown: lol

Edit Yooo clock! Get that bounty money

Haven't heard of dark prince since he got washed by clockwork after talking smack all those years ago

Catching up with the matches

How the mighty have fallen. Every Marvel God out. :wow:
Funny how Justin Wong issued a bounty for all of them and none of them made it to top 8.

Especially Chris G losing to a Japanese player with his team. That must hurt.
View media item 1635117
Clockwork vs Full Schedule was hyped. Clockwork, forever destined to get 9th place every EVO, even after knocking out Nemo and Fchamp :smh:
Thought it could have been his year.

You guys seen Full Schedule's stick AKA the infinity gauntlet.

View media item 1635118Ridiculous

KBR VS Justin.
Team Big body prevailed and is in top 8. He put in the work in that team and deserves it. KBR's never dipped since coming on the scene and that team gets scarier and scarier.

The Ray Ray pop off against Cross :lol:
Close matches between the 2, I think Cross will still be a threat in Top 8

Frutsy, From Mexico with Captain America and Modok in top 8 ! :wow:
What is happening?

View media item 1635119

Apology Man is automatically a favourite of mine for playing Super Skrull. His team is so cheap though :lol:

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 — Top 8

Winners bracket
TA|Frutsy (M.O.D.O.K., Captain America, Dr. Doom) vs. BE|KaneBlueRiver (Hulk, Sentinel, Haggar)
ApologyMan (Firebrand, Dr. Doom, Super-Skrull) vs. CTRL|RayRay (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Sentinel)

Losers bracket
GoldenBoyNeo (Magneto, Dr. Doom, Phoenix) vs. T3|Dizzy (Zero, Dr. Doom, Vergil)
TMP|Cross (Zero, Dr. Strange, Dante) vs. R.F. (Morrigan, Dr. Doom, Vergil)

So going into the finals we have 2 Japanese players, 2 Mexicans, 3 Americans and a Chilean. This might no longer be America's game.
And all with characters who I would never thought would have made top 8.

People were saying Marvel was dead and in the mean time everyone else just stepped it up.
This definitely what the game needs because everyones going to be hungry, especially if a Japanese player wins.

Can't wait for Top 8 tomorrow :pimp:

RF is so good man, not shocked by him beating Chris. He was godlike in GGXX and 3rd Strike. I'm pulling for Ray Ray to win.

Currently watching the EVO Salty Suite, Im still the daddy vs Smug Money match for 1k. Great Match so far.

Salty suites have improved a lot from the cramped hotel rooms.

RF is so good man, not shocked by him beating Chris. He was godlike in GGXX and 3rd Strike. I'm pulling for Ray Ray to win.
You know any youtube channels that show Japanese Marvel?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom