EWD Drones "THEY LAUGHED AT ME, SAID I WAS HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, MADE MEMES. BUT..."

[COLOR=#red]Hey guys, how's everything going? Welp as usual I'll disappear for a few months then update NT with my progress. The sincere people will show support, peeps will ask specific questions, i will not answer them, then peeps will get mad and start calling me out :lol: , a few dudes will roasting after i stop responding . Tables and Durangos will be mentioned, then i fade to black and get back to building my corporation.

Thanks for playing men. God Bless. EWD...Out [/COLOR]

View media item 1852634

Last edited:

When I scrolled down and saw the top part of Dr. Love's face, I thought:

b0eXj.gif

This is gonna be good....

Then I got to the caption.

giphy.gif

2/10. :smh:

Last edited:
Opee makes 2 threads bragging about all sorts of s*** but doesn't reveal any details that would solidify his statements as truth. :smh: a bunch of big mumbo jumbo about things he probably read in books and online articles to get some attention on here.

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: @ the beginning of this thread filled with dudes egging him on hoping for a share of these "profits".

Even if dude is telling the truth, yall the same dudes who would call up the son you disowned for 20 years if he became an NFL superstar talmbout "i believe in you this whole time, son"

foh

Not even to mention we have some entire other issue in here involving some dude messaging meth about personal information and taking legal action against NT. Getting his acct "hacked" and someone brute forcing his pw :rofl:

I really do believe son is working towards something, and for that i'm gonna always wish him the best like I would all ya'll. Yeah we see the exagerration, validation, deflection, narcissism etc, but he's not trying to fraud the famb and is always good fodder for roasts while being a good sport. Flourish my *****, I hope you become who you think you are.

I really do believe son is working towards something, and for that i'm gonna always wish him the best like I would all ya'll. Yeah we see the exagerration, validation, deflection, narcissism etc, but he's not trying to fraud the famb and is always good fodder for roasts while being a good sport. Flourish my *****, I hope you become who you think you are.

The lowkey and probably unintentional shade in this post :wow: :rofl:

Last edited:
The last sentence? not really. It's kinda like, I think i'm that *****, so I always work towards maintaining/bettering that frame, nawmean?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Hey guys, how's everything going? Welp as usual I'll disappear for a few months then update NT with my progress. The sincere people will show support, peeps will ask specific questions, i will not answer them, then peeps will get mad and start calling me out :lol: , a few dudes will roasting after i stop responding . Tables and Durangos will be mentioned, then i fade to black and get back to building my corporation.

Thanks for playing men. God Bless. EWD...Out [/COLOR]

You never updated us on your progress with this thread.

Get out of here you fraud.

[COLOR=#red]Thank you for your support, though with all due respect I must say that I'm not exaggerating. I have put in an insane amount of work and effort into this venture. What people in here fail to realize is that my former career as a federal intelligence officer (not military, I was not in the military, this is level higher than military) at the agency tasked with satellite and drone intelligence gives me instant credibility when I work with clients. I received world class training in the subject, and my undergraduate major dealt with geospatial science and remote sensing. All I'm literally doing with my company is using my educational background and professional experience to make me money instead of working for someone else. I have also deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan so I'm using those experiences and lessons learned as well. From all of this I have amassed a serious network of connections and I have definitely leveraged them to get access to some of my bigger clients. Also I'm not underwater with my corp. I used my own funds to start this company with the money from my internship last summer. I made slightly over $9900 a month (oil industry internship) with my internship and simply used a portion of that as seed money. This means no business loans to pay back. My profit margin is crazy high, especially on my consulting jobs where I don't actually have to fly my drone.

Yeah yeah, I know some of you are still gonna doubt and call me a fraud, and that's your right to do so. I could put out some more detailed info and screenshots, but that would be giving too much away that could potentially work against me. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Thank you for your support, though with all due respect I must say that I'm not exaggerating. I have put in an insane amount of work and effort into this venture. What people in here fail to realize is that my former career as a federal intelligence officer (not military, I was not in the military, this is level higher than military) at the agency tasked with satellite and drone intelligence gives me instant credibility when I work with clients. I received world class training in the subject, and my undergraduate major dealt with geospatial science and remote sensing. All I'm literally doing with my company is using my educational background and professional experience to make me money instead of working for someone else. I have also deployed to Iraq and Afghanistan so I'm using those experiences and lessons learned as well. From all of this I have amassed a serious network of connections and I have definitely leveraged them to get access to some of my bigger clients. Also I'm not underwater with my corp. I used my own funds to start this company with the money from my internship last summer. I made slightly over $9900 a month (oil industry internship) with my internship and simply used a portion of that as seed money. This means no business loans to pay back. My profit margin is crazy high, especially on my consulting jobs where I don't actually have to fly my drone.

Yeah yeah, I know some of you are still gonna doubt and call me a fraud, and that's your right to do so. I could put out some more detailed info and screenshots, but that would be giving too much away that could potentially work against me. [/COLOR]
Sounds legit

k.

Dude can't post a single screenshot or just a tiny but of harmless info(because there is harmless info you can post and NT isn't ******* Anonymous). It's really sad if this is how you seek attention man.

Back
Top Bottom