EWD Drones "THEY LAUGHED AT ME, SAID I WAS HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, MADE MEMES. BUT..."

Gold ST reinventing himself in a EWD drone thread

You simply can not make this stuff up
roll.gif

TruthGetsBusy = PowerBallin =YeezusDisciple = Gold St Capitol = Superb =  EWD?

Reactions: God
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] between EWD and that gold St capital message to Meth. What next, Rock Deep scamming people with Mixed Nation gear with a gun?

You know what would probably be a better venture than flying drones?

Teaching people to fly drones.

Eventually, companies will have in-house people to fly drones. Whos gonna train them??
Any 10 year old can learn to fly a drone and take pictures with like 5 minutes of instruction

Flying a drone is easier than playing flappybird

Any 10 year old can learn to fly a drone and take pictures with like 5 minutes of instruction

Flying a drone is easier than playing flappybird

Thats why I'm havin a hard time believing OP.

Its not like he was ahead of the drone game.

He was actually late.

I was gonna say if thats the case, this drone game bubble is going to pop any second now.

Im really starting to think he playing all us like some fools.

Just sittin back and laughin at the madness.

Speak for yourself.... :lol:

I've yet to been fooled by any of these clowns....lmao.

First things first....if you really doing it on that level, you will NOT have all this time to spend discussing with a bunch of strangers on NT trying to prove you legit.

Second, my dude writes like **** talmbout Govt contracts...boy, stop.

His posts super long and don't say jack.

Ya so gullible man.

Im really starting to think he playing all us like some fools.

Just sittin back and laughin at the madness.

Speak for yourself.... :lol:

I've yet to been fooled by any of these clowns....lmao.

First things first....if you really doing it on that level, you will NOT have all this time to spend discussing with a bunch of strangers on NT trying to prove you legit.

Second, my dude writes like **** talmbout Govt contracts...boy, stop.

His posts super long and don't say jack.

speaking of "long," how are the claws, man?

I'm not Gold St :lol: I jacked his account. Son really thought he was doing it, his password was "genius" :lol:
And no I didn't find any evidence of scamming in his PMs. I do have a PM of him sucking up to Meth acting like he's a victim though
no way you guessed his password.

And if you did how long did all this take?

My dude said he "guessed" his password :rofl:

Ya doing way too much...GSC over here trying to reinvent himself :lol: just make a new screen name bro...you won't be the first or last...

I'm not Gold St :lol: I jacked his account. Son really thought he was doing it, his password was "genius" :lol:
And no I didn't find any evidence of scamming in his PMs. I do have a PM of him sucking up to Meth acting like he's a victim though
no way you guessed his password.

And if you did how long did all this take?
Yup. I read that and was like...

**queue-J-Law-OK.gif**

Unless bruh used a bot :nerd:

Last edited:
When I make it I'll still post on NT. We had/have successful people on NT that still post, so I don't know where you get that idea from.

When I make it I'll still post on NT. We had/have successful people on NT that still post, so I don't know where you get that idea from.

Post...yeah.....put this much effort into proving what you've accomplished?...doubt it....bigger things to worry about.

You know what would probably be a better venture than flying drones?

Teaching people to fly drones.

Eventually, companies will have in-house people to fly drones. Whos gonna train them??
drones pretty much fly themselves now tho, even the cheap dji joints take little to no skill. my brother has one and i was flying one minutes after he gave me the controller.

Back
Top Bottom