EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

I'm not gonna say full success. But i think he'll have some level of success.

His persona on NT tells me that he's got a good head on his shoulders and a good mouth piece. Also his background from work and life experience.

I don't know how successful he'll be with drones and video editing per se. But he seems like the type that will delegate/contract off the work to capable hands.

Is he even in this for the long term or is it just another pit stop for him to gain connections and open doors to new opportunities

I'm not gonna say full success. But i think he'll have some level of success.

His persona on NT tells me that he's got a good head on his shoulders and a good mouth piece. Also his background from work and life experience.

I don't know how successful he'll be with drones and video editing per se. But he seems like the type that will delegate/contract off the work to capable hands.

Is he even in this for the long term or is it just another pit stop for him to gain connections and open doors to new opportunities

i think you are giving him too much credit. after all this dude put down socal as one of the cities he has lived in :lol:

this gif is gigantic (14MB).

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ya'll mods gotta up the REP limit for the next couple of days! This has gotten way outta hand. I can't even keep up on the reps

man this guy is such a lame

was reading through the photography thread and this guy lied twice about two supposed adventures yet never posted pix :lol:

yet he has time to post that picture of his rubbermaid table, radioshack toy and his most likely rented durango

I'm late. >:

Can't wait to dig through this over the weekend.

First page alone has me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom