EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

DeAndre Jordan was ready to join the Mavs but changed his mind last minute when EWD Tech came calling for seed money.

tumblr_mg8ljwnZPa1rcdjc6o1_500.gif

[COLOR=#red]Interesting fact about me. I was in H.S. for 4 years and never got past the Sophmore classification...so I dropped out. I moved from NC back to Brooklyn immediately after dropping out and worked for some Jewish bankers on Wall Street. My dad had connecs with the Italians in Bay Ridge Bensonhurt area of Brooklyn, and a bunch of rich Jewish lawyers and bankers in Manhattan...so even as a dropout I was well connected and taken care of.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Interesting fact about me. I was in H.S. for 4 years and never got past the Sophmore classification...so I dropped out. I moved from NC back to Brooklyn immediately after dropping out and worked for some Jewish bankers on Wall Street. My dad had connecs with the Italians in Bay Ridge Bensonhurt area of Brooklyn, and a bunch of rich Jewish lawyers and bankers in Manhattan...so even as a dropout I was well connected and taken care of.[/COLOR]

k

[COLOR=#red]Like real talk, I don't even play by the same rules as most people in life, that's why i have so many diverse and crazy careers and opportunities. I'm not scared of much, i take huge risks like it ain't nothing, and my self-marketing and self-promotion game is well honed. It's just a matter of time before my net worth is in the millions.[/COLOR]

Like real talk, I don't even play by the same rules as most people in life, that's why i have so many diverse and crazy careers and opportunities. I'm not scared of much, i take huge risks like it ain't nothing, and my self-marketing and self-promotion game is well honed. It's just a matter of time before my net worth is in the millions.

[COLOR=#red]I highly agree with your photo. It actually strengthens my point. NOBODY hardly starts at the top. The vision to see yourself in the future to be greater who you are at the moment , and the truly believing that irregardless of your current state, are signs of a successful person. Just that most peeps can't see past their current reality. They don't call it vision for nothing. Also learn about self-efficacy. [/COLOR]

I can't watch that video at work. People kept wondering why I keep laughing lol.

Everyone is not on NT trying to prove themselves or gain a reputation.

Some of us are just shootin the ****..

[COLOR=#red]I was an NT'er since 2001. I didn't come here to floss. I just share ny story. Some people gonna feel it, some will be disgusted, but understand this, I will be heard haha.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I was an NT'er since 2001. I didn't come here to floss. I just share ny story. Some people gonna feel it, some will be disgusted, but understand this, I will be heard haha.[/COLOR]

Cold oysters seldom develop many precious pearls, their juices congeal too quickly

[COLOR=#red]I highly agree with your photo. It actually strengthens my point. NOBODY hardly starts at the top. The vision to see yourself in the future to be greater who you are at the moment , and the truly believing that irregardless of your current state, are signs of a successful person. Just that most peeps can't see past their current reality. They don't call it vision for nothing. Also learn about self-efficacy. [/COLOR]

no body ? what about kids who are born into rich families ?

Back
Top Bottom