7TF8cYo.gif

[COLOR=#red]Dang you on fire my dude!! Repped yet again!![/COLOR]

View media item 1677041

i wonder which alumnus out of tx a&m will be more of a bust

johnny footabll or EWD

Last edited:
i wonder which alumni out of tx a&m will be more of a bust

johnny footabll or EWD

[COLOR=#red]Rule #1 with online roasting...proofread your roast. Kinda loses its effect when you have bad grammar/spelling. Thought I'd help you out bro.

Now fix it and come back to roast again.[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Hydroponics are the way of the future.

i don't see the need for drone serveys of a hydroponics farm though since everything is already monitored and it takes up a lot less real estate
Yes I agree with you.

But these farms are getting bigger and bigger as the demand for fresh produce rises globally. The integration of aquaculture and hydroponics (termed aquaponics- simply put the waste from the fish fertilizes the plants, plants remove nutrients from the water and the nutrient depleted water is most often returned to the fish system) is also allowing more total food production on a similar footprint.

There aren't many systems over the 20+ acres, but there are a few large operations out there (100+ acres) that could utilize drone technology and lower their labor costs by not needing to send people out to comb through all those plants and scout for disease, pests, or nutrient deficiencies.

Maybe it's a long ways away but it's definitely possible.
aquaponics is not as efficient as hydroponics when it comes to growing food, but its still a great technology with hugely beneficial uses. aquaponic waste management plants are able to convert our sewage into grey water while using the nutrients from our waste to grow crops (with the added benefit of not smelling bad like traditional waste management plants)

for sure, that would be going into specialized drones with image recognition or some other type of sensor to detect issues with crop growth. not something you can do with your basic dji inspire. So yeah, still a long ways out but eventually everything will be automated 

Looked at this years ago.

Too risky. Wreck your little robot and you're probably out of business.

I went another route.

$$$

you should be the last one critiquing grammar bro

couldn't even finish high school

[COLOR=#red]Yet I finished undergrad with a 3.9 GPA, and rocking a 3.5 in Grad School in the Top 2 Petro Geo program in the nation. :lol:

Please respond, wait no need to.

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Looked at this years ago.

Too risky. Wreck your little robot and you're probably out of business.

I went another route.

$$$

[COLOR=#red]Maybe it's good you went another route because your research and information gathering skills are clearly lacking. Had you just looked into it a little more you would have seen that there is UAV accidental and liability insurance. This is essential if you are going to make money with a UAV.

[/COLOR]

EWD got ripped off payin $3,500 :smh:

[COLOR=#red]While you're so busy checking another man's pockets (not a good look BTW), perhaps you should know that I bought a platform that included the UAV itself and some of the extended batteries (not the 4700mah ones) which are $200 apiece. Nice try tho. Who's next? :rofl:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Dudes in here are letting the superior .gif/video roasting skills of OGLobo make them think they can get in on it.

By the way a roast is an honor. I know you hypersensitive dudes these days would beg to differ, but it's an honor and quite funny. They are supposed to be heavy handed, that's where the humor comes from. Learn the history of the roast.

Fact is I'm a huge draw here on NT, and I know it. OGs reps went up drastically because of EWD. Funny thing is as far as NT goes y'all think it's destroying me, when in all reality it's giving me NT life. The word infamy would be nothing without the root word famous. :smokin[/COLOR]

So what's the angle exactly EWD? Petro & Gas industry? farming?

I would think anyone paying $$ for drone video, could simply buy one themselves, and a matching Durango too.:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom