Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

yes and no. the way he went about it? how should he have gone about it then?

Are you still inferring that a killing spree was his only option just because he exhausted all traditional means?

That is a profoundly stupid sentiment.

My comment was in response to you saying that people were forgetting that Dorner killed innocent people. It was ironic because many are forgetting how many innocent people police kill. You felt the need to focus on Dorners crimes and ignore the police's. If anyone was picking and choosing it was you. I was contrasting your one-sided comment. Get it?

I don't know how, or even what exactly you thought I was implying. Thats was your assumption.

Remind me what this thread was about. Dorner murdering family members of those affiliated with the LAPD, or the LAPD's history of shadiness? Thanks.

I was hoping like hell dude would evade the police long enough for the chicken**** media to really look at his case. Now that he's dead the people the LAPD shot, and the FACT that Dorner did get fired for snitching will get ignored

A part of me is on dorner's side and i still know that JJ is right

this isn't a movie. He picked the wrong way to get his message across.

the only thing that is black and white is that he picked the wrong way!

if he killed a bunch of corrupt cops I'd be out cheering for him man what he did hurts his cause. how can ppl not see that

Last edited:
I see how this plays out...the claim he died in the fire, no body. Put him up in protective custody. Pres goes in hard, comes down on guns. No more ak's/ar's. The country is less armed. Another incident of terror goes down. Here come marshal law. Cameras on my street corner, armored cops with full auto weapons patrolling streets. Welcome to prison U.S....too much?

This is what I texted a friend, about 2 hours before they announced that he's dead.

In a sense 2 wrongs don't make a right. There's no disputing that.

However hopefully a restructuring of how the lapd and police departments in general are ran is a result of this. It won't bring any of the people that died back but it would mean their deaths weren't in vein.

Doubtful

I really hope he's not dead. The man is a martyr.

Sad that this will probably just make LAPD and others just operate in an even more disgusting manner.

R. I. P. to ALL the fallen, Christopher Dorner I hope you're still out there alive and well, you'll never be forgotten.

LAPD IRONICALLY COMMITED MURDER
LAPD didn't even get involved
laugh.gif

the LAPD didn't do a damn thing..

wasn't it the U.S. marshals that put that work in?

I really hope he's not dead. The man is a martyr.

Sad that this will probably just make LAPD and others just operate in an even more disgusting manner.

R. I. P. to ALL the fallen, Christopher Dorner I hope you're still out there alive and well, you'll never be forgotten.
he won't be a martyr if he's not dead though...

Don't respect Dorner....If he felt so strongly about the LAPD, why wait till you get fired to try to make your point by going after certain police officers...

Back
Top Bottom