Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Wow, just wow.

I guess cop lives are more important then civilians with James Holmes alive and well in jail being a testament to that

Let him cook too.

This guy is making a mockery of the Cops. I wonder why are they so quick to kill this guy. Yes he has murdered innocent people but so have almost all the guys on death row and they are still alive and went to trial. **** Holmes murdered a theatre of people and still was taken into custody. But I guess cops and there families are not on the same level as us normal citizens. :smh:

Don't you know anything about cop culture? If you target one, the rest are coming after you. Those dudes are like a brotherhood. Go up against them and it's raking leaves on a windy day.:smh:

View media item 265280
And that was for shooting one cop in Providence.

so much for not choosing sides

F*** you talking about? I've stated SEVERAL times I'm against Dorner's actions. I'm ALSO against crooked cops and anyone who kills innocent people. Your reading comprehension level is literally no more advanced than the 3rd grade. :lol:

i'm getting drunk as **** tonight. RIP chris

Rot in Piss

Last edited:
A body was found inside the burned-out cabin Tuesday night where Christopher Jordan Dorner was believed to have kept law enforcement authorities at bay before officers fired tear gas into the structure, a source told The Times.

The body, which was found in the charred rubble of the mountainside cabin, was not positively identified, the source said. The process of determining whether the body is that of the former Los Angeles Police Department officer could take hours or even days, the source said.

from the LA times.
http://news.msn.com/us/ex-cop-exchanges-fire-with-authorities

way too much different info floating around.

CNN is now saying that no body has been found yet. 

I don't know what is going on, but dammit if it isn't intersting

Last edited:
Police on CNN: "We are going to continue as if he's still out there..."

Back
Top Bottom