Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

LOL @ "suspected" of killing next to Dorner but "killed x" next to the others. :lol:

You only see what you want to see I guess. Dorner, Holmes, and others who've survived these killing sprees have been CHARGED. They're in the same boat. That image makes it sound like there's a chance Dorner is innocent, but not the others. The wording just proves the author's bias. Doesn't take away from the fact that they're all scum.

The only F'd up thing separating these idiots in that bulletain is the "shoot to kill" command.

more innocent people the police killed 
mean.gif

View media item 265890

:wow:

Some of you are calling him a martyr? WTH? The guy was gunning people down.
u gotta understand that some people can relate to dude. A lot of people hate cops and wanna figuratively or literally kill em, except this guy actually did it so maybe it was like a vicarious experience for dudes. I wouldnt go as far as to call him a martyr but some one else might...

Last edited:
I'm not black. But you can tell the difference in reporting. When a white guy shoots up a bunch of little kids, they said he was sick and unstable

when a black guy kills a few people he's an aniimal or a thug

same thing as Katrina. When they had two pictures of people taking things and called the white group scavengers and the black group looters. 
Definite reach on this one.  Jared Loughner and James Holmes showed signs of being mentally ill prior to their shootings.  From his manifesto, Dorner doesn't come off as mentally ill.  While a lot of his views are misguided and hypocritical, he's coherent and cognizant.  He strikes me more as a dude with a superhero complex than an animal or a thug. 

Real talk: his manifesto reminds me of YOLORENZO (tm)....A LOT.

There are a lot of holes in the story, but do any of you think that you're giving Dorner TOO much credit for his "smarts?"

Been saying this all along. For all this time he's spent "planning" this scheme, he sure made some avoidable mistakes. He got further then probably the majority of people would, but he certainly seemed to have missteps along the way that lead me to believe he maybe only planned his first move or so and then decided to scramble around and hide.

Been saying this all along. For all this time he's spent "planning" this scheme, he sure made some avoidable mistakes. He got further then probably the majority of people would, but he certainly seemed to have missteps along the way that lead me to believe he maybe only planned his first move or so and then decided to scramble around and hide.
ha it should be obvious i'm not his biggest fan, but dude had brass balls.  for almost a week he had two people hostage right down the way from where the SB police were commandeered 
laugh.gif
 and they had no idea until whatever happened that led to them escaping.  hostages almost always are a bad idea.  maybe if he hadn't taken them and had just hoofed it he would have been able to hide out even longer.  seemed like he had a plan of longevity but as always life ****** it up and he couldn't figure a way out.  

man if he woulda planted a body or had a tunnel leading to a exit this story would be crazy

ha it should be obvious i'm not his biggest fan, but dude had brass balls.  for almost a week he had two people hostage right down the way from where the SB police were commandeered 
laugh.gif
 and they had no idea until whatever happened that led to them escaping.  hostages almost always are a bad idea.  maybe if he hadn't taken them and had just hoofed it he would have been able to hide out even longer.  seemed like he had a plan of longevity but as always life ****** it up and he couldn't figure a way out.  
I thought the hostages didn't show up until yesterday, and were tied up for a couple of hours.

cant ID his body cause its so burned but find his ID in the building that said it was him? YA OK
Co-sign,

If dude is that smart he set some **** on fire planted a body.
and remember last week they said they find is wallet in san diego
After authorities interviewed the boat captain early Thursday, they found Dorner's wallet and identification cards "at the San Ysidro Point of Entry" near the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the court records. That same day, a guard at the Point Loma Naval Base told authorities he had spotted a man matching Dorner's description trying to sneak onto the base, according to the filing.
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb/11/local/la-me-dorner-charges-20130212
— 2:20 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 7: A shuttle bus driver turns in a wallet with an LAPD badge and a picture ID of Dorner to San Diego police. The wallet was found less than five miles from the boat, near San Diego International Airport.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...5b399a-7333-11e2-b3f3-b263d708ca37_story.html

edit:
It seems according to the LAPD #Dorner had a habit of leaving his wallet everywhere. Just sprinkle some coke on the guy and call it a day.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
man if he woulda planted a body or had a tunnel leading to a exit this story would be crazy

That's what I was telling my girl last night when we were watching, "maybe he has a tunnel!"

On a side note, my girl said some really dumb things when we were watching this last night. She thought they were using night vision at 4:30 PM.....I told her they were on the west coast and it is, in fact, day time even though it was night time for us on the east coast. Then she asked me if AM and PM were used on the west coast or if that was just an east coast thing View media item 265960

:wow:

View media item 265970

ish has me rollin.

i believe dorner sent that manifesto in to the lapd threatening to expose not kill them. they then went in panic mode, killed that couple and altered the manifesto so it can be tied together. then gave the media all these reports and gave the T.O.S order so he wouldn't have anyone or anywhere to go. i honestly believe they set him up and he killed no one. thats just me tho. glad its over.

Back
Top Bottom