Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

Yall act like this dude is a direct threat to YOU or YOUR FAMILY. It's all a gimmick for this Gun Law. Put on a great show for the media and get people worried.
Fireproof IDs and passports and yall still believing this :lol:

So he was running around with 2 wallets and 2 separate sets of ID??

okay....
The wallet they found a week ago was the one with his badge. I'm guessing a lot of cops keep their police badge in a separate wallet. Matter of fact, I just googled it and apparently that's exactly what a lot of them do.

Can you dudes think for a second before posting. What would be the point of the cops lying about finding an ID? They obviously wouldn't say he's dead if dude is roaming freely out there. Once they finish examining the body, they'll confirm if it was him or not.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Several private citizens were instrumental in cornering cop killer Christopher Dorner ... but there may be a gigantic loophole preventing any of them from collecting the loot.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There are 3 rewards.  The Mayor of L.A. announced a $1 million reward -- funded by private groups -- for information leading to the "capture and conviction" of Dorner.  Big problem -- technically speaking, Dorner must be both captured AND convicted to trigger the reward.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The L.A. City Council offered a $100,000 reward for information leading to "the identification, apprehension, and conviction" of Dorner.  Again ... no conviction.   City Council sources tell us there's already a disagreement between the Legislative Analyst and the City Attorney over how to interpret the reward language.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And finally ... the L.A. County Board of Supervisors offered a $100,000 reward for information "leading to the capture of Christopher Dorner."  One source at the Board of Supervisors tells us,  "Dorner was cornered but not captured."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Translation ... technically speaking, no one may be entitled to the reward.  It's unclear if the Mayor, the City Council and the Board of Supervisors will bend the rules.[/font]

SO the body they burned was a female and not Dorner
laugh.gif

RUN FREE DORNER!
StarTrekFacePalm.gif
this is why it is rarely, if ever, worth arguing with cats on here. dumsicles 
mean.gif

The wallet they found a week ago was the one with his badge. I'm guessing a lot of cops keep their police badge in a separate wallet. Matter of fact, I just googled it and apparently that's exactly what a lot of them do.

Can you dudes think for a second before posting. What would be the point of the cops lying about finding an ID? They obviously wouldn't say he's dead if dude is roaming freely out there. Once they finish examining the body, they'll confirm if it was him or not.

How about you think for a second?

If they pumped gasoline into the cabin and "let that mothersucker burn" (as one cop said) there's the possibility of the body being to charred to determine who it is. If they can't identify such body, then how about they just conveniently drop his already collected id and wallet and drop it at the scene as a way to "identify" who the body belongs too.

Yet again, I didn't know plastic ID's were fireproof tho (..*sarcasm*.)

This man's whole rampage was because of the CORRUPTION in the LAPD, which caused him to be fired and y'all in here taking everything that SAME police department is saying as the God honest truth.

Last edited:
So he was running around with 2 wallets and 2 separate sets of ID??

okay....

They got embarrassed, plus could you imagine the paranoia and hysteria that would happen if people knew a killer was on the loose. Not to mention every tough guy with a beef against LAPD would try and do it to. They have to dead this whole situation before people start looking into it.

But of course, the news or the news' source cant lie so I'm just talking.

If they pumped gasoline into the cabin and "let that mothersucker burn" (as one cop said) there's the possibility of the body being to charred to determine who it is. If they can't identify such body, then how about they just conveniently drop his already collected id and wallet and drop it at the scene as a way to "identify" who the body belongs too.

This man's whole rampage was because of the CORRUPTION in the LAPD, which caused him to be fired and y'all in here taking everything that SAME police department is saying as the God honest truth.
They aren't going to falsely identify him if he's out there alive. They would say they found no body before doing that.

If they did that and he was out there alive, do you know how much that puts Dorner in a position of power. He could easily expose them in a way that would be irreparable. It's 2013, he would have a video out there the next day pointing the finger, pointing out that they murdered someone in that cabin because they already admitted to finding a body, making them look foolish etc etc. You are thinking simple. They are playing chess, they wouldn't do this because it would put them in literally the worst position possible dealing with Dorner. Puts him in the most advantageous position possible.

Last edited:

They aren't going to falsely identify him if he's out there alive. They would say they found no body before doing that.

If they did that and he was out there alive, do you know how much that puts Dorner in a position of power. He could easily expose them in a way that would be irreparable. It's 2013, he would have a video out there the next day pointing the finger, pointing out that they murdered someone in that cabin because they already admitted to finding a body, making them look foolish etc etc. You are thinking simple. They are playing chess, they wouldn't do this because it would put them in literally the worst position possible dealing with Dorner. Puts him in the most advantageous position possible.

:stoneface:

View media item 251327View media item 251330

Last edited:
The guy who got carjacked by Dorner said Dorner told him "he didn't want to hurt him."

He didn't seem shaken up at all but the media kept trying to tell him how scary it must have been that he was almost killed.

More of the media telling us what to think and who our enemies are.

This is too much ima stop following the story for the rest of the week till somebody can really clear this **** up
Its too wild yo

It was him in the cabin

Lets think now...

IF the LAPD made this up to save face... it would look worse when Dorner pops his head out of hiding and kills anther cop.

It was him in the cabin

Lets think now...

IF the LAPD made this up to save face... it would look worse when Dorner pops his head out of hiding and kills anther cop.
of dorner is still alive he is going to be nowhere the continental United States.

What proof is there that he killed the innocent people? Just wondering. Since he won't see a trial, don't know if anything concrete came out to link those individuals to him.

Back
Top Bottom