Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

I'm sure if they were to be released this weekend Nike would of mentioned it via twitter or facebook.

I live in Cali but friended and following all Niketowns across the USA and none of mentioned anything about a BIN release this weekend.

Twitter and Facebook are really great ways to find release information.

Some Niketowns only release information about drops via Facebook or Twitter.

I'm sure if they were to be released this weekend Nike would of mentioned it via twitter or facebook.

I live in Cali but friended and following all Niketowns across the USA and none of mentioned anything about a BIN release this weekend.

Twitter and Facebook are really great ways to find release information.

Some Niketowns only release information about drops via Facebook or Twitter.

In the thread, "More 2011 News," thebeast23 said the BIN V's are going to release SPRING 2011. hope that helps. When the time comes, we'll know..

In the thread, "More 2011 News," thebeast23 said the BIN V's are going to release SPRING 2011. hope that helps. When the time comes, we'll know..

my boy who is a hoh manager told me the bin 5's were pushed back until mid febuary. hopefully he is correct because spring is 3 months away and i want these in my hands already.

my boy who is a hoh manager told me the bin 5's were pushed back until mid febuary. hopefully he is correct because spring is 3 months away and i want these in my hands already.

Niketown scottsdale has a post on their facebook page that says shoe will come out in Feb.

Niketown scottsdale has a post on their facebook page that says shoe will come out in Feb.

Air-Jordan-V-5-BIN-23-Premio.jpeg

Air-Jordan-V-5-BIN-23-Premio-2.jpeg

Air-Jordan-V-5-BIN-23-Premio-4.jpeg

Air-Jordan-V-5-BIN-23-Premio-1.jpeg

Air-Jordan-V-5-BIN-23-Premio-5.jpeg

Air-Jordan-V-5-BIN-23-Premio-3.jpeg

leather looks like some generic all black work shoes from payless. Needless to say, no thanks. They look off. Too shiny too

leather looks like some generic all black work shoes from payless. Needless to say, no thanks. They look off. Too shiny too

Still look nice to me. I hope these aren't a February release, I'm starting to get low on funds. Hopefully I'll make some money off the game.

Back
Top Bottom