Exotic Animals on the Loose in Ohio

Originally Posted by stopcappin

The news is saying they have caught and killed all the animals except a monkey,mountain lion and Grizzly Bear.Its reported between 31-50 animals have been killed.
30t6p3b.gif
at them killing all these animals including the harmless ones.
Seriously.  Does Ohio not have tranquilizers?  What the hell do they need to shoot to kill?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Someone better finish their game of Jumanji before this gets out of hand
6b3151ec5ae9632fe797821a2495f1a9b405e33.gif

That means we have to look for a crazed white man with an old-timey mustache and elephant gun.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ya some fools

To be honest the cops just wanted an excuse to go safari hunting. Sad but true, they probably kept some of the animals for decoration at home.

I understand the big cats and bears but shooting giraffes?(if they shooting Moose I get that, them things are vicious).

Maybe it's been mentioned already, but why kill them? Police forces don't have tranquilizer guns lying around? How sad

20111019_120741_APTOPIX%20Exotic%20Animal_Seba%281%29_500.jpg

The reason question is...do these officers get to keep the hides? You damn well know after shooting that lion I'm calling the taxidermy company and getting that thing stuffed and put in my basement.

Most states can barely handle human law, let alone animal law. So it's not surprising he was a convicted felon, animal abuser, and still was able to hold all these animals.

Hypothetically, I wonder how much time passed? I'm guessing that photo is of all of them in a dumpsite. ie they moved them there. I'm also wondering if the bears would want to fight the tigers. Or the wolves want to attack the camels? That would be quite the royal rumble

they said the leopards were retrieved & will go to some animal sanctuary

thems were always my favorite of the exotic animals & big cats, very smart
decided to surrender rather get blasted

I'm no animal activist but damn did they really have to kill any of them? They don't have tranquilizer guns in Ohio?

Dude they could have tranquilize them and send them to the local zoo and what not or take them back to where they were for the meantime as they make arrangements to get them moved . NO NEED to kill them bro, wackass Ohio police man.

I'm mad I clicked this thread and saw that picture.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not one of these PETA $#@%%@ going on animal crusades but #*#* is just heartbreaking.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom