F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

untitled-183av9.gif

:lol:
This race wow.

Last edited:
Didn't realize today was the possible title clincher...:smh:. Lewis though :pimp:

:rofl: @ Elton John presenting

Nico with no damns given :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Dude comes off as such an entitled baby :lol:

Last edited:
LOL Nico was pissed... that move on lap 1 by Lewis though.... a bit rude in my opinion! 

Still need to handle defeat with some sort of class :lol: :smh:. Dude could learn something from the likes of Massa and Vettel in being gracious in defeat.

Last edited:
Haha, yeah Nico could have handled that better, but let's be honest, Lewis' has shown that sort of "petulance" in the past when he didn't win.  

Not justifying it, but these guys are under emotional rides that we will probably never understand.  Who knows how we would act?

I agree but thankfully it seems like he's matured from that young,cocky wunderkid to a cocky but respectful champ :lol:. I get the frustration on Nico's part but at least be a professional until the presentation is over,he can go ape**** behind the scenes if he wants :lol:. He looked like a child that didn't get his way there and now it's gonna be a distraction in the media :x.

He's got a lot to learn before becoming a champion,the skill is there but his attitude will always get in his way imo

Last edited:
Haha, yeah Nico could have handled that better, but let's be honest, Lewis' has shown that sort of "petulance" in the past when he didn't win.  
Not justifying it, but these guys are under emotional rides that we will probably never understand.  Who knows how we would act?

Not as bad as that.

Lewis usually has a look like his dog just died on the podium when things don't go his way these days.

I don't think he would dare throw his hat because it'll just be everywhere :lol:

First corner was pushing it a bit but Nico needs to realise when his car is not ahead and hold back to not concede places. Same thing happened in Suzuka.

Last edited:

"Petulant" :rofl:

He's also answering the questions in German probably to hide his pissed off tone :lol:

Last edited:
Not as bad as that.

Lewis usually has a look like his dog just died on the podium when things don't go his way these days.

I don't think he would dare throw his hat because it'll just be everywhere
laugh.gif

First corner was pushing it a bit but Nico needs to realise when his car is not ahead and hold back to not concede places. Same thing happened in Suzuka.
Not as bad as that, but this was the ultimate loss... ending his minute title hopes... I think that accounted for that.  

We're not getting the post-race stuff, but seems like that lap 1 incident really pissed Nico off!

The problem is, the last time Nico "kept it there", he crashed with Lewis at Spa.  Similar situations vs Suzuka and now... dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.  

I think Martin & Crofty called that a bit rude too, so I guess he's understandably upset about that.

Lol, reading some social media comments, the fanboys are spending more time bashing Nico than celebrating Lewis... fanboys are the worse! 
laugh.gif

Paddy said Lewis went on radio to say he didn't mean to run him out wide and it was probably due to the lack of grip at the start.

Nico was angry in the press conference, said it was

“Very aggressive, extremely aggressive. We hit each other or I should say Lewis came into me, so that’s not good"

I'm gonna need to find a lap of Lewis' onboard, cuz I kinda remember Martin saying Lewis didn't turn his wheel as much as he should have, hence implying that he nudged Nico. 

Watching the BBC Highlights, Coulthard didn't think anything was wrong with it.

Really impressed by The Toro Rosso boys and the Mclarens. These cars were meant to have bad engines but the drivers really put on a show.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kyvat gets the boot for one of them two

It's really quite 50/50... was it really aggressive?  Yes, I thought so.  Was it illegal?  Of course, not.  

Reading more about it, it seems Nico was so upset was cuz Merc probably had a agreed-upon arrangement where you wouldn't be that aggressive to each other.  Toto implied as much, I think.  One thing's for sure, had it been cars from different teams, I think we would have heard more complaints over the team-radio.  And for sure, had Nico did that to Lewis, those #TeamLH fanboys would have called for the FIA to strip Nico of his Superlicense! 
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway, on to Mexico!  That baseball stadium section looks cool. 

Needs to be said, Nico's form as of late has been amazing.  Let's hope his engine can handle another race...

Nico+Rosberg+F1+Grand+Prix+Abu+Dhabi+Qualifying+UlzcsZHh6Xqx.jpg

Nico+Rosberg+F1+Grand+Prix+Abu+Dhabi+Qualifying+1FwV0LIJm_px.jpg

6 in a row!
He's been on fire.

He'll need to carry this over to next year though as I feel like Lewis had taken his feet of the pedal recently.

Forgot to post that! 
nthat.gif

Together with the RBR & Ferrari ones, that'd be one crazy-looking grid! 

Also, this is pretty ridic too.

My dad was telling me the other day that the economy in Venezuela wasn't doing too good. Apparently PDVSA put a halt into his sponsorship funds?

Back
Top Bottom