F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Yeah, I know how that would work... they have the big "ex" names, but the proper endurance drivers are the real stars there! 

Back to F1... crazy how RBR was able to salvage a 3-4!  

And looking at the amount of damage Lewis got, he's lucky to have finished as high as he did!

*Heads over to Merc Twitter and FB to read the psycho fan comments* 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Btw... if you're tuning into the WEC 6H of Silverstone race, it's going green in less than an hour. GMT+8 and Silverstone is GMT +1. :nerd: So 7pm HKG/PH time.

Last edited:
Someone's been watching Speed Racer. :lol: :nerd: Better than the thong, but I'm still in favor of the closed canopy design. I'm not sure that method allows for easy egress when the car is inverted, either.

Last edited:
*Opens tabs for Merc Facebook and Twitter.*

popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Queue the "German Driver driving a German Car for a German team" whingers. Bunch of salty Lewis fans. :stoneface:

Nico has had incredible luck the past six races. Can't hate on the work he's putting in. [Ali G]Respect[/Ali G] :lol:

I hope Bottas and/or Kimi get ahead of Nico (with an abysmal start) at the first corner. Those Mercs seem have trouble with wake turbulence when in traffic. :nerd:

Last edited:
There's salty... and then there's this.  What is wrong with people?

ChTUTRTU4AEl2cQ.jpg:large

Plus 46 Likes... WTF.

There's salty... and then there's this.  What is wrong with people?

ChTUTRTU4AEl2cQ.jpg:large

Plus 46 Likes... WTF.

Agreed. Wishing harm towards a driver is just low. :smh:

With that said, I'd be happy with an abysmal start. Maybe.... if they find out the tyre pressures are too low again. Jk :lol: Can't wait for the race where they're pretty even and settle wheel-to-wheel on track.

Last edited:
I'm not pro Nico or anti Lewis, but seeing crap like this makes me want to root for Nico.  These "fans" don't deserve to enjoy or celebrate Lewis' success.  Know what I mean?

I know it's not Lewis' fault... these people have serious issues. 

I'm not pro Nico or anti Lewis, but seeing crap like this makes me want to root for Nico.  These "fans" don't deserve to enjoy or celebrate Lewis' success.  Know what I mean?
I know it's not Lewis' fault... these people have serious issues. 

Yeah, and it gets worse with each race. :smh:

Anyway, Lewis looks like he'll be starting 10th. So a podium is definitely a possibility.

If I didn't know better, from all those comments, I woulda thought Lewis was the unluckiest driver of all time... who also happens to be a 3-time world champion... 
eyes.gif

Where was the uproar when the other drivers had their bad patch?

The funny thing is that, if Nico does win the title, it'll be because he was lucky, Lewis wasn't given a fair chance, the competition lacked, etc... while if Lewis wins, it'll be because of his fighting spirit, talent, desire, etc.  

If I didn't know better, from all those comments, I woulda thought Lewis was the unluckiest driver of all time... who also happens to be a 3-time world champion... :rolleyes
Where was the uproar when the other drivers had their bad patch?

The funny thing is that, if Nico does win the title, it'll be because he was lucky, Lewis wasn't given a fair chance, the competition lacked, etc... while if Lewis wins, it'll be because of his fighting spirit, talent, desire, etc.  

Why wouldn't Mercedes want both drivers to finish the race. It IS a TEAM sport after all. Totonator was pissed when some idiot brought up the conspiracy theory on Twitter during the Sky F1 Pre-race interview just now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom