F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

1.Vettel
2.Alonso
3.Raikkonnen

Alonso needs a victory or at least a podium to win the championship

Hamster unfortunate timing...

Vettel's team going back to intermediates.....that gamble seriously didn't pay off....

Lmao what was Kimi doing? Dude got lost when he got off the track. He had to be drinking before the race :nerd:

Hulkenberg :smh:

Nice of Schumi to shift over for Vettel to pass, but really....

Schumi should have never returned.

Should have just applied for that job as the Stig lol

Nice of Schumi to shift over for Vettel to pass, but really....
Should have just applied for that job as the Stig lol

Schumi deserves a :stoneface: for that. Still salty with Fernando the last time he retired, it seems. :lol: :smh: :\

Unbelievable race, though. BEST RACE OF THE YEAR. PERIOD.

What about Seb overtaking Kamui during yellow flags? Nothing came out of that? :nerd:

Happy that Felipe is back to pre-accident form as of late. Should be back to a good driver lineup of next year. LOL

Last edited:
$#&$#^@*##&$#*%#$^@$&@*#@#(  
mad.gif

#$%$&% 
mean.gif
 to end his McLaren career like that.

And how the hell did Seb come out of that lap-1 crash?  I've said it many times, he's ridiculously fast, but was also ridiculously lucky today.  His car survived that pretty-hard impact, then wasn't taken-out by the on-coming traffic after his spin.  More often than not, you don't make it through incidents like that.  Just... 
eyes.gif

$#&$#^@*##&$#*%#$^@$&@*#@#(  >:

#$%$&% :smh:  to end his McLaren career like that.

And how the hell did Seb come out of that lap-1 crash?  I've said it many times, he's ridiculously fast, but was also ridiculously lucky today.  His car survived that pretty-hard impact, then wasn't taken-out by the on-coming traffic after his spin.  More often than not, you don't make it through incidents like that.  Just... :rolleyes

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with Lewis' retirement. That was just messed up. >: :smh: :stoneface:

And if I sound bitter, well... I am.  I'm by no means a Ferrari and Alonso fan (in fact, I despise Ferrari), but felt that he was the better driver all year and deserved the WDC more.  

And if I sound bitter, well... I am.  I'm by no means a Ferrari and Alonso fan (in fact, I despise Ferrari), but felt that he was the better driver all year and deserved the WDC more.  

Likewise... I dislike McLaren out of habit, but I definitely do respect them. :lol: But seriously... the way Fernando was consistent all year long with a @$#@# car is just insane. :x

Vitaly Petrov sums up how I feel about Red Bull and Vettel:
attachment.php

Last edited:
great race, great season! :smokin I missed this kind of championship deciding races. Alonso deserve to be a champion but not Ferrari and likewise with RB, the team is worthy but with Seb, well he just drove consistently all season but did he push?? no. while Alonso drag his whole team into contention!

zk1 - 
laugh.gif
 You didn't like it? I thought it was ok... had Ron in there... then "Checo"... haha.

Last edited:
zk1 - :lol:  You didn't like it? I thought it was ok... had Ron in there... then "Checo"... haha.

Well, it sucks they had Lewis go out like that in the series. Basically it's like what the team does to him in real life. :lol: :\ :smh:

Surprisingly Ferrari with @#$@% cars, is only 60 points off the Constructor's Championship. Would've given them a run for the title if Felipe was more competitive in the early part of the season.

Lot of mad fans hitting the comments at the Sky Sports F1 Facebook page. :lol: Michael "handing over" the championship to Vettel. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Man, what a race. Lot's of up and downs. Congrats to Red Bull. Alonso did all he could do, feel sorry for him to come up short once again. Ferrari better have a car that will bring it next year.

Best moment of the race, definitely:

Kimi revisiting his rally side :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Well, it's hard to say what really happened with Lewis-McLaren-Ron Dennis... and we'll probably never know, but I'm sure there was a lot more that happened behind the scenes.  

As for Schumi... he didn't put up much of a fight, but I think he was already struggling on his tires. I guess he tried to be sensible and just finish the race. I think had his tires were in a bit better state, he would have made it tougher. 

Well, it's hard to say what really happened with Lewis-McLaren-Ron Dennis... and we'll probably never know, but I'm sure there was a lot more that happened behind the scenes.  

As for Schumi... he didn't put up much of a fight, but I think he was already struggling on his tires. I guess he tried to be sensible and just finish the race. I think had his tires were in a bit better state, he would have made it tougher. 

Yeah. Like with Lewis at Monza. :tongue: So much for "never giving up" like he said in the interview. Lol.

Last edited:
Now that I'm on a computer, I can express how I really feel

[COLOR=#red]Nice of Schumi to shift over for Vettel to pass, but really....
Should have just applied for that job as the Stig[/COLOR]
lol

Schumi deserves a :stoneface: for that. Still salty with Fernando the last time he retired, it seems. :lol: :smh: :\

Unbelievable race, though. BEST RACE OF THE YEAR. PERIOD.

What about Seb overtaking Kamui during yellow flags? Nothing came out of that? :nerd:

Happy that Felipe is back to pre-accident form as of late. Should be back to a good driver lineup of next year. LOL

[COLOR=#red]Word I agree, Schumi just bent over to Vettel and said smang me in the rear[/COLOR] :smh::smh: :x

That's what I'm saying, nothing happened. I seriuously believe Vettel slurps the stewards behind closed curtains :x :smh: >:

QFT though best race of the year.

Happy to see that Massa got his form back, he's gonna be a problem next year.

$#&$#^@*##&$#*%#$^@$&@*#@#(  >:

#$%$&% :smh:  to end his McLaren career like that.

And how the hell did Seb come out of that lap-1 crash?  I've said it many times, he's ridiculously fast, but was also ridiculously lucky today.  His car survived that pretty-hard impact, then wasn't taken-out by the on-coming traffic after his spin.  More often than not, you don't make it through incidents like that.  Just... :rolleyes

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED with Lewis' retirement. That was just messed up. >: :smh: :stoneface:

You're not the only one man >:

Hulkenberg you piece of ish!

Schumacher why did you let him pass like that? You got no pride or balls man >:

Just read the article :lol:

What a way for Lewis to go out

And I was having a great weekend. Just sold some DS Space Jams and Concords. Also sold some Bunny 8s and met a cute chick while I was at it. Bought some new clothes and video games, spent time with the fam. Played ball with my high school homies that I had not seen in months. And it was all going well until Hulkenberg came and messed everything up. A win from Lewis and Alonso getting the Driver's Championship would have been icing on the cake to a perfect weekend >:

Last edited:
cant really blame Schumi for that but even if Schumi didnt do it or if he wasnt there, Webber is still in P4 just waiting in the wings to pull over to bump Seb for another place.

I felt Ferrari should went all in and gone for the full wets.

Schumi and Vettel are friends, and Schumi knows he has nothing winning in that race, so he decided to put his boy on and ensure that he retains the title.

These things happen (ala Jesse Owens and Luz Long)

Back
Top Bottom