F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Raikkonen giving Ricciardo** and Bottas fits out there, just won't let em by  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Rosberg is gonna take the fight to Hamilton after the restart. I have a feeling he's gonna overtake on those Softs.

Fantastic race. Epic 900th grand prix. Definitely worth staying up late for! Lots of battles all race. Well-deserved, Lewis! :pimp: Great racing.

Poor Jenson and McLaren. Tough break on his 250th GP start.

The Mercedes built a 22-second gap in the final 12 laps. holy... :x :smh: :wow:

All-Mercedes podium

What a race!!

I thought Lewis was done for after the safety car. How he kept Rosberg behind I have no idea.

The pace on the mercedes :x :x

Maldo's such a tool.  Had the nerve to say Guti was just as responsible... Maldo was waaay behind Guti on the entry into T1 (coming out of the pits) and made such a late dive into the turn.  Guti wouldn't have been able to see him or expect that he'd make such a reckless move.   The corner wasn't his but he still dived in.  It was just stupid and dangerous... 

BkmRKhzCMAAld-C.jpg

EDIT ~

Anyway, that was one of the best races you'll ever see... mainly cuz the midfield was so close.  I think excluding the Mercs, 1 sec covered P3-P13, which is very tight.  I just wished McLaren didn't have the double-DNF.  
tired.gif

And good that the teams let the guys race.  Having said that, if you're Merc, it's always easier to let your boys race if your car is 2 secs faster than the rest of the field.  Even with Lewis & Nico fighting, they were still able to win with a +20 sec gap after 15 or so laps to Checo (in a pretty decent Force India).  That's how fast their car is... scary.  

This could be McLaren 1988 all over again.  
nervous.gif

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

s1_1.jpg

And lastly... here's Ron Dennis talking some sense.  

Last edited:
^ Yup... nice that they included a video though.

Baby Maldonados in the making in the lower formulae... Monza of all places. :x

mean.gif
 That guy had no spatial-awareness... had no idea that there was someone there.  I don't think it was intentional though. 

Lewis' congratulatory message to Seb when he won the WDC last year. A little amused it came into fruition. :lol:

Last edited:
Question, I've been trying to follow Force India this season because of Perez (fellow countryman). What causes a guy like him to be able to run so good one week, and then back down the next? Who are the inconsistencies attributed to? The driver?

Back
Top Bottom