* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

Question for u homie when u ordered from Ali did the picture shown have the champion logo on the front?
Some companies on there have it with and some have it without 

Yeah it did. It wasnt fully visable but it was there on the picture and it came with champion tag

For aliexpress you could always message the seller and they'll send you pic of the front

Anybody know of any sellers shipping from the US or any local sellers? I need to cop a Bel Air ASAP

So apparently that IG user where Fab was getting some of his custom made NBA jersey's has gone M.I.A I'm seeing people post up on their pics that they are not getting responses back from orders that they have placed. Some even saying they sent their money via paypal as a gift. :smh:

So what's the verdict? Should I go with boriz or aliexpress.

Also what size should I get? I'm around 5'5 a like 180-210 (haven't checked so I'm guessing) I like shirts with a loose fit

Last edited:
"Introducing the Fabolous x VILLA Jersey collection coming 12/17. Each piece is $100 will be available at select VILLA locations and RUVILLA.com#VILLAxFab"

"Each piece in the Fabolous x VILLA Jersey Collection is 90's inspired wcrafted with premium materials and a tailored fit. #VILLAxFab"

"The Fabolous x VILLA Jersey Collection will debut with 5 iconic sports apparel pieces on December 17th.#VILLAxFab"

Images & Info Via ruvilla's Instagram

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom