* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

I ordered the Bel-Air Academy Smith and the #3 AC Slater. Estimated ship date was 7/12, but I already received them.

Got a 46 and an XL, but I wish I would've sized down. The Slater I received looked a little different and better quality than the #6 posted earlier (the mesh paneling is different and it's not dazzle), but I'm disappointed that the banding on the sleeves is different on the one I received. It's two white stripes, versus one white and one grey. But, that's how Fab's #6 is, so the inconsistencies are kinda weird.

Last edited:
I ordered the Bel-Air Academy Smith and the #3 AC Slater. Estimated ship date was 7/12, but I already received them.

Got a 46 and an XL, but I wish I would've sized down. The Slater I received looked a little different and better quality than the #6 posted earlier (the mesh paneling is different and it's not dazzle), but I'm disappointed that the banding on the sleeves is different on the one I received. It's two white stripes, versus one white and one grey. But, that's how Fab's #6 is, so the inconsistencies are kinda weird.

Where'd you come from, I see the Etsy connect doesn't have it anymore.

Mannn, this thread just reminded me I lost my Jordan tunesquad jersey from a few years back, ordered it off of eBay and the quality/stitching was on point :smh:

I definitely need that Bel Air academy asap

What's your height/weight? i ordered the same size and i don't want it to be too big on me

Got my bobby boucher and shuttlesworth in mail today ordered from etsy. Shipped from singapore

Ordered 06/05 arrived today 06/29

Back
Top Bottom