**FABOLOUS thread**

Lord knows is pretty nice

from what i heard on the song he went at drake a lil with the "going in the purse" line

Plax and Ray J shots were obvious
laugh.gif

Lord knows is pretty nice

from what i heard on the song he went at drake a lil with the "going in the purse" line

Plax and Ray J shots were obvious
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 216301baller

He really starrted a song sayin I don't jerk off public smh..death to fab mixtape game..give Paul a tape..i like that black city and bet track just of the strength of kiss

Go download Invisible Bully, Cain so raw

He really starrted a song sayin I don't jerk off public smh..death to fab mixtape game..give Paul a tape..i like that black city and bet track just of the strength of kiss

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by fried pickles

Yo entire mistake is fire! Wow Fab didn't disappoint

What are you trying to accomplish, though?

Accomplish?? I'm giving my opinion just like everyone else in the thread.... Question is... What are you trying to accomplish?

Accomplish?? I'm giving my opinion just like everyone else in the thread.... Question is... What are you trying to accomplish?

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Paul's verse is
pimp.gif
. He brings the heat every verse.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Paul's verse is
pimp.gif
. He brings the heat every verse.

I think he is definitely dissing Drake..it goes along with the death comes in 3's..he's "killing" 3 people, Drake,Plaxico and Ray J..no idea what his issue with drake is though

I think he is definitely dissing Drake..it goes along with the death comes in 3's..he's "killing" 3 people, Drake,Plaxico and Ray J..no idea what his issue with drake is though

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I dont think this tape is as bad as yall juicin it to be.

Its not better than TINC2 but its still not THAT horrible
Yall forgot about the Soul Tape too. He still got some gas left in the tank. Son just aint tryna go 100% on something he givin away at the end of the day

Thats the problem...when is he going 100%? Definitely not on his albums..

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I dont think this tape is as bad as yall juicin it to be.

Its not better than TINC2 but its still not THAT horrible
Yall forgot about the Soul Tape too. He still got some gas left in the tank. Son just aint tryna go 100% on something he givin away at the end of the day

Thats the problem...when is he going 100%? Definitely not on his albums..

Haha.. Just figured you were trolling... There's been a ton of trolling here recently.. If not then,
pimp.gif
props on the opinion

Haha.. Just figured you were trolling... There's been a ton of trolling here recently.. If not then,
pimp.gif
props on the opinion

Back
Top Bottom