**FABOLOUS thread**

The various struggle bars compiled on TiNC3 is unreal. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this tape was a MAJOR step back from da soul tape...that was a near masterpiece.
I'm sayin though. But we said the same thing about Loso's Way after TINC. Dude takes 2 steps forward and 2 steps back, no Paula.
30t6p3b.gif
I was lookin forward to this dip but I'd rather bump Crakk Files 4 than this low key. 

Not gonna lie, Crakk Files 4 bumps, and will get way more plays than TINC3 ever will.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this tape was a MAJOR step back from da soul tape...that was a near masterpiece.
I'm sayin though. But we said the same thing about Loso's Way after TINC. Dude takes 2 steps forward and 2 steps back, no Paula.
30t6p3b.gif
I was lookin forward to this dip but I'd rather bump Crakk Files 4 than this low key. 

Not gonna lie, Crakk Files 4 bumps, and will get way more plays than TINC3 ever will.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What's the name of the hidden track and who produced it?

Nevermind, the tagless version of the tape is out. Song is called "Black Bird" with Broadway, still want to know who produced it.
Cardiak.
He did Start It Up with Lloyd Banks, as well as other tracks.

What's the name of the hidden track and who produced it?

Nevermind, the tagless version of the tape is out. Song is called "Black Bird" with Broadway, still want to know who produced it.
Cardiak.
He did Start It Up with Lloyd Banks, as well as other tracks.

I keep listening to these fab tapes waiting to be impressed by him again and doesn't happen
Tape is doo doo

I keep listening to these fab tapes waiting to be impressed by him again and doesn't happen
Tape is doo doo

I agree with the statement that the tape is supposed to give a different vibe from the soul tape. Fab is on his materialistic vibe on this.
I guess now that I'm getting older, I'm tired of hearing materialistic, ballin ( esp. since I aint ballin like them ), diggin out 5 women every night type rap.

I also agree with the fact that it's the least fave out of the trio.

I wish it was longer though. the damn thing is like 45 minutes long total. The others were way longer.

Edit. I'm also curious as to how Fab and 50 squashed what ever issue they had with each other

I agree with the statement that the tape is supposed to give a different vibe from the soul tape. Fab is on his materialistic vibe on this.
I guess now that I'm getting older, I'm tired of hearing materialistic, ballin ( esp. since I aint ballin like them ), diggin out 5 women every night type rap.

I also agree with the fact that it's the least fave out of the trio.

I wish it was longer though. the damn thing is like 45 minutes long total. The others were way longer.

Edit. I'm also curious as to how Fab and 50 squashed what ever issue they had with each other

The tape is the worst of the TINC series but that doesnt mean it was a bad tape.

The tape is the worst of the TINC series but that doesnt mean it was a bad tape.

Back
Top Bottom