**FABOLOUS thread**

nthat.gif

this some fire, whoever said is wack ya buggin.

young dudes don't even rap like this :lol: of anything else is man
of da year School boy Q/subtle meek...

You bugged out, Fab got some of them young generation flows on this song. Beat is wack, this is an airball from Fab

If your gonna take the Bulls anthem beat you know how many dope producers have already done it? This is probably the weakest rendition I’ve heard of it too. Not to mention Fabs weak bars and flow on it.

This new Summertime Shootout is hard. Glad he’s ending it on this note. Seems like he went all out even with the beats and samples. Tons of bangers.

Yea he's talking about making a Soul Tape album but he said it's just an idea at the moment

This album eh, but on another note I’m so tired of fab making songs with Durk... homie got the worst autotune style ever, idk how he’s even still around to be honest. One play through of this tape and I deleted it off my library, just can’t force myself to make it through another listen.

Mixtape was dope some of the stuff you can tell he was sitting on for 3-4 years if you know fab... Solid project overall but I'd have rather a soul tape for the winter >D

Back
Top Bottom