**FABOLOUS thread**

Wasn't feeling the last one much outside a couple tracks, but I'm always down for new Fab

I actually like this one better right off. There's 5 songs I can really mess with, which is way more than the 1st one. For the Family :smokin Faith In Me, To The Sky, Sex Wit Me, and I'm Goin are all pretty nice. I liked Don Q's verse on For The Family. The was my first time hearing anything from him and it's refreshing he's not autotune-crazy or adolescent voiced, so I'll check his tape out eventually.

I liked this a lot. I wasn't feeling the first one.

This was like the Soul Tape. The first one was meh to me, but I liked the second one.

Not really feeling this. Some of these features don't mix. Lil Uzi, Tory, Lanez, I don't know what Wale was doing on that one joint. :lol:

Why would he turn Big's The What into a female record? That woulda been a perfect song for him and Jadakiss to just spit on.

Too many Instagram model skits. One of them skits was a 2 min thot conversation. :lol:

Last edited:
I think he's saving his fire for his album and the jada collab. I like some songs on this mixtape but I def liked pt1 better. Ashanti song some how came out pretty dope

Tape is cool. "To The Sky" is a dope *** intro :smokin

Only track I'm not really feeling is that Wale joint. Garbage :smh:

Havent heard it yet, but the track listing has too much non rap on it. 

I did hear for the Fam which prompted me to go download Don Season

Heard the entire tape, it's good project.

I can stand most of the cuts on the tape except that Tory lanez joint. That chick Jazz tho :wow:

She's so fine...

This tape sucks good lord. Mad disappointed in you Los.

This is TINC3 bad.

Last edited:
For the Family is the only song I will listen to again.

This tape is exactly like TINC3, I feel like son hopped on a bunch of popular songs and just sung rapped the the whole time. A bunch of songs I don't rock with at that

Back
Top Bottom