Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Damn I thought all of ya'll hated Fab
laugh.gif

Flip floppers

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Man...I'm mad proud of my dude FAB.

dude's first introspective, deep, soulful song since forever... he's always had mad bangers, but they've always been some commercial %%@%.

rap song of the year so far
since 10 years ago. his last joint was "One Day"

As much as i hate on Fab he killed this more than Ross & Cole...Sorry
laugh.gif
...they all did they thing though
pimp.gif

grin.gif
"Can You hear me" "My Life" "Renegade" "Stay"
Ill give you that one. forgot about it. The others nah...

laugh.gif
Flip floppers
we aint haters
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Man...I'm mad proud of my dude FAB.

dude's first introspective, deep, soulful song since forever... he's always had mad bangers, but they've always been some commercial %%@%.

rap song of the year so far
since 10 years ago. his last joint was "One Day"

As much as i hate on Fab he killed this more than Ross & Cole...Sorry
laugh.gif
...they all did they thing though
pimp.gif

grin.gif
"Can You hear me" "My Life" "Renegade" "Stay"
Ill give you that one. forgot about it. The others nah...

laugh.gif
Flip floppers
we aint haters
laugh.gif

Rap song of the year huh?

WORD????/Cam'ron

This is very nice though....not gonna let him gaffle me into thinking he's rapping again after that Funeral failure that you keep telling yourselves was good....

I still hate Fab.

Rap song of the year huh?

WORD????/Cam'ron

This is very nice though....not gonna let him gaffle me into thinking he's rapping again after that Funeral failure that you keep telling yourselves was good....

I still hate Fab.

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

##%% an album, if dude keeps putting out quality mixtapes I wont even be mad. But still, Cole> Fab> Everyone Else>Ross. They all bodied it though
pimp.gif

FIXED

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

##%% an album, if dude keeps putting out quality mixtapes I wont even be mad. But still, Cole> Fab> Everyone Else>Ross. They all bodied it though
pimp.gif

FIXED

If this song is a foreshadow we might have another classic mixtape again on the way. So this should be out December? Should be a lot sooner since Drama not involed.

Free Freck Billy

If this song is a foreshadow we might have another classic mixtape again on the way. So this should be out December? Should be a lot sooner since Drama not involed.

Free Freck Billy

Originally Posted by solesavage

Ill. I'll always be a fan of FAB, hes inconsistent but still has the ability to develop gems under his belt.
Which is what annoys me.

Originally Posted by solesavage

Ill. I'll always be a fan of FAB, hes inconsistent but still has the ability to develop gems under his belt.
Which is what annoys me.

When the whole "swag " movement started, Fab really fell off in my book. Started getting too commercial, dumbing down his lyrics and !*$#. But this right here!!! Took me back to when the _ didn't even talk in intros and outros and just slaughtered beats. I hope he keeps this up.

Oh and the DIAND beat is the best of 2010

When the whole "swag " movement started, Fab really fell off in my book. Started getting too commercial, dumbing down his lyrics and !*$#. But this right here!!! Took me back to when the _ didn't even talk in intros and outros and just slaughtered beats. I hope he keeps this up.

Oh and the DIAND beat is the best of 2010

Back
Top Bottom