Fabolous-Wolves In Sheeps Clothing Video-Devil In A New Dress Freestyle

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

This is the Fab i remember. 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
IF this dude is commending fab.... there is no doubt that this joint is slick...

pimp.gif
good work Loso

idk man, maybe it's just me but I didn't find this $%#$ to be as ill as yall hyping it up to be.

Granted its still better than most of the $%#$ son puts out

idk man, maybe it's just me but I didn't find this $%#$ to be as ill as yall hyping it up to be.

Originally Posted by awwsome

im wit ya...
the part wit ending ery line with "isssh" 
grin.gif

he spit some dopeness on there tho....Cole > Ross > Fab

im wit ya...
the part wit ending ery line with "isssh" 
grin.gif

he spit some dopeness on there tho....Cole > Ross > Fab

What constitutes as a freestyle these days? Did he do this whole thing off the top? If he did, wow. If he just wrote a verse to a beat, isn't that called a freeverse instead of a freestyle?

What constitutes as a freestyle these days? Did he do this whole thing off the top? If he did, wow. If he just wrote a verse to a beat, isn't that called a freeverse instead of a freestyle?

QFT
Lines were nice, but his flow is still boring.

QFT
Lines were nice, but his flow is still boring.

Back
Top Bottom