failed attempt to get jacked doing a meetup for some south beach lebrons

kid on cl had an add for a size 12 ds pair of sb's for 600.i tell him to meet up today in queens center mall he says nah to come uptown. i then tell him i have work today so cant really go out my way so the dude decides to meet me in qcm. when i roll up dude is with 4 of his boys all look fragile and skrawny so inside im laughing. so dude walks up to me and tells me to give him the money first and that he will go to his car to get the shoes while his boys stay with me
roll.gif
 i literally laughed in his face and said i would walk to the car with him. the dude takes his boys with him and tells me he will brb and never comes back
laugh.gif
  i mean really if you gonna be bout that life make sure u dont make a trip to queens from uptown and leave empy handed.

If you agreed to walk to the car with him, why couldn't his boys jack you there?

Anyways...everyone frail at QCM.

better watch your back. they were lurking and followed you after you left. stay safe. hope you make it to see tomorrow playboi

I used to do meetups at qcm all the time...never had any bad meetups... but
laugh.gif
at dudes thinking someone is a chump these days.

That's like fronting money to a bushman before he gives you the
pimp.gif
. You never do it...no matter how dank he says it is.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

better watch your back. they were lurking and followed you after you left. stay safe. hope you make it to see tomorrow playboi

laugh.gif
 i shoulda took a pic of him and his boys. looking like they havent had a meal in months mad aids looking

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Even if you bought the shoes you still would have been robbed.

how so? i just sold a pair for a g last week so how was i being robbed lulz

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

600?!
eek.gif

Thats what I'm saying...couldn't do a meet up for 600 cash....
 Never understood how dudes get robbed like that... now I do

for 600$  if you wanna meet me at my bank, I'll hand you a check and chill with you while you cash it....
laugh.gif

looks at op......aren't you the one who made up that aim convo a couple scam threads ago.

Duck tales.

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

looks at op......aren't you the one who made up that aim convo a couple scam threads ago.

Duck tales.

the hell i gotta lie about a failed attempt to get robbed lulz make sense my dude

Back
Top Bottom