Failed my Driving Test today

Originally Posted by 00david00

Glendale is the worst place to take the test bruh.. i live here

For real?  I couldn't get a straight answer from people about the Glendale DMV, people only said that Arleta was easy and Van Nuys/Hollywood were infamously hard.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Kfreud

I'll chalk it up to nerves since I was way too nervous despite being a pretty good driver for my age. 
you-re-a-virgin-who-can-t-drive.gif

laugh.gif

Why is OP so mad tho?

Its a driving test.......you'll be alright on the next one.

I passed the first try.
Just pay close attention to everything. I think it is better to be safe than to do something wrong.
You must have missed some other points. Read the book. It is a fairly small booklet.

Honestly man failing the behind the wheel test is not as bad or more embarrassing than the people failing the written driving test to get a drivers permit or renew a driver license.

I've seen and know plenty of people who have failed the written driving test multiple times and I'm just like
laugh.gif
because seriously that test is just basic common sense and should be passed easily if people aren't lazy and would actually read the damn free DMV handbook that prepares you for the test.

Originally Posted by Kfreud

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by NooEra

This
roll.gif

Cop yourself a Haro with four pegs and call it a wrap youngblood
laugh.gif
All of this. If you can't pass CA's joke of a driving test then you have no business being on the road and we're all safer for it. Too many people on the roads can't drive for ****
Yep, watch out for me I am a danger to myself and others as soon as I get behind the wheel of a car.  I bet you were just a %%$++%! prodigy when you got behind the wheel, huh?  Never had an accident in your life, right?
laugh.gif
go cop yourself a haro
roll.gif

nope, haven't had an accident yet. How the hell do you fail the driving test though? Were you trying to do it blindfolded like Ricky Bobby?

get your connects up and try to find someone who does it strictly for the money

You failed because you had a female instructor, i failed my 1st time and it was female instructor. The second time it was male instructor and i passed with flying colors.

#1 tip don't get a female instructor.

best way to think about it is that this is the only test you can keep trying at. haha

most of my friends have taken it more than once, it's not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom