FAIROAKS MALL DEC 24

is anyone really campin out infront of finishline? or just goin early

if you really dont know why on Dec 24 ............... SPACE JAMS

mad_dogging.jpg

Stolen from shabooyah1124

Cmon DK, cut the dude some slack
laugh.gif
. Honestly, there's no point incamping out. It's a GR shoe, at most all you need to do is get there right before the store opens. I used to work at the Finishline at Fair Oaks, so I gotmy pair on hold
ohwell.gif

Not sure when, but I can guarantee it was somewhere in Nova.

laugh.gif

I know 8 footlockers in DMV (including Richmond and Bmore and 757)... 50 pair per store on average.

And that's just footlocker.

Retro black/red XIVs reloaded............................

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Retro black/red XIVs reloaded............................

So one pair on release and another pair around February for 124.99?

In that case, Imma make sure my Footlocker connect holds an 11 for me so I can cop on a 50

As Ive said in other threads, when you have big feet every jb release might as well be a qs

^
I feel you, but for all the ones being dropped, and at $175, you're gonna see a bunch of stores (especially in Nova) using all kinds of tactics (reserves,midnight release, etc.) to get as many sold as they can, knowing a store across from them got just as many...

When stores get 3-5 size 13s in, you know what it is.

lol.

I can imagine how Springfield, Pentagon City, and even Landmark(yes the wackest mall in history) is going to look on RD.

These will be EVERYWHERE, no need to camp. But you guys have to remember there is a new breed of "sneaker heads"

They camp for ANY OG colorway Jordan.

i guess you guys are right lol i just wanna make sure i get my pair cuz last month i was all over VMVinc to preorder my %#@@ then i looked around at these GRrumors and yea i had to waste my first post on this lol
glasses.gif

Sports Zone in Georgetown is having a Midnight release for the Space Jams. I believe they are getting 50 pairs in Men Sizes....

Man yall buggin. These are a General Release but expect these to sell out in minutes. Secondly these drop on Christmas Eve so people are gonna want to buythese for someone as a christmas gift.(No matter what the price is!) Plus all the old school shoeheads are gonna want these as well and then you have to takeaccount for all the resellers that will be copping multiple pairs. So if you dont have a connect you better camp out and reserve you pair(s).

On Christmas watch how many people be so heated that they didnt get there Space Jams
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Man yall buggin. These are a General Release but expect these to sell out in minutes. Secondly these drop on Christmas Eve so people are gonna want to buy these for someone as a christmas gift.(No matter what the price is!) Plus all the old school shoeheads are gonna want these as well and then you have to take account for all the resellers that will be copping multiple pairs. So if you dont have a connect you better camp out and reserve you pair(s).

On Christmas watch how many people be so heated that they didnt get there Space Jams
laugh.gif
When every Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, Sports Zone, DTLR, Finishline, Shoe City is getting at least 2 FSRs, no way they're selling out.And heated? I can do without some banana %*# Space Jams. No way in hell I'm paying retail for these.

"Youngcurse,"

"Don't be mad... the JB forum and ISS are hiring.................................................."

grin.gif

I mean, anyone that only goes to "hot spots" (and don't expect that SZone on M Street to have all their pairs available when they open theirdoors), their perception is not reality, and never will be.

There is too many of these to go around, U.S. wide, not even including the internet sales. Again, I haven't seen this many retros so early at stores sincethe Black/red XIVs... Peace to "dkVCU" for that hookup years ago!
And anybody buying multiples trying to flip, paying full retail, is a new fool... Unless he just wants to help eBay get rich, make no money after all is saidin done in fees, and help a "sneakerhead" get them for $30 over retail or less.

Y'all should have learned with the 11/12 pack, that ain't fetching jack %%+@ a year later. These will be no different. Supply/demand.

Paying $180+ out the store just for the potential of positive feedback... [Fred Sanford] Big Dummy!

^
No disrespect, but that's another sign.

lol.

More people got them on "hold" 3 weeks before release than people b'ching about them being a QS and they "connect" faking on them, orpaying for them early...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And anybody buying multiples trying to flip, paying full retail, is a new fool... Unless he just wants to help eBay get rich, make no money after all is said in done in fees, and help a "sneakerhead" get them for $30 over retail or less.

Y'all should have learned with the 11/12 pack, that ain't fetching jack %%+@ a year later. These will be no different. Supply/demand.

Paying $180+ out the store just for the potential of positive feedback... [Fred Sanford] Big Dummy!
true story...
even Roy Jones was forced to lean back...again

I work on the EVE of XMAS EVE as well as on XMAS EVE and will be damned if I stay up any longer to cop..gotta get some sleep

I know we are 2-3 weeks out, but can somebody cop for me??...i doubt these will sit in a sz 9 up into early January

Back
Top Bottom