Fake MS VI vol...you better double check that

chicityk7

Banned
watch out fellow nters for fake vi's on ebay saw this while doing my daily ms vi bids.......
382619370.jpg
382619374.jpg
382619376.jpg
382619381.jpg
382619383.jpg
382619385.jpg
382619388.jpg
382619391.jpg
didnt want to post a link cuz i think thats not allowed if it is allowed lmk & i will.......oh yeah heres the item #110492584252

lol i dont even own the motorsports and i can easily tell those are fake look at the leather,spacing,the bottoms look terrible, the print on the inside looks off and whens the last time you've seen that kind of jordan box and on the back isnt there a jumpman on one shoe and the 23 on the other???

loving the fact they got lazy and didn't even bother to put the jumpman on the left shoe.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

lol i dont even own the motorsports and i can easily tell those are fake look at the leather,spacing,the bottoms look terrible, the print on the inside looks off and whens the last time you've seen that kind of jordan box

yeah its all wrong 23 on the back of both & the circle is so close along with the tell of all tell a retro card with the striped face box LOL SMH

lmao @ the "23" on both heels. No smoked bottoms. The tag. The BOX. Are you serious?! SMH. They should be burned then the ashes should be scattered in lava.

Yea you can definitely tell those are fake, that's why you should buy from right on here
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Yea you can definitely tell those are fake, that's why you should buy from right on here
grin.gif

sry bro sz 12 needed *cough* *cough* no rape prices SMH $260

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

grin.gif

$260 is fair for these and there were NTers offering to pick up pairs for others at cost, if you really wanted these you got them simple as that.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

grin.gif

$260 is fair for these and there were NTers offering to pick up pairs for others at cost, if you really wanted these you got them simple as that.

i will $200 smooth

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

did you report the auction?? I always do if they list fakes as being authentic

nah i didnt.......how would i go about that just send ebay a email with the item # or something?

Wow... I hate fakes and the people who distribute them... Terrible, that person's eBay account should be shut down for good.

Back
Top Bottom