FALL 06 JORDAN PREVIEW (RETROS AND XXI) *PICS*

Quote:
Talkin bout these pimp. I know they are not the real Fire/Red V's, but thats what people were calling them. Sorry for the confusion.

neither are the ones with the black midsole. there WAS a time on NT where Fire Red V could ONLY mean the OGs that have not been retroed with the red midsole and #23.

but all 3 do have Fire Red
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

XXIs design is a joke, if you like it, you will be wearing some Wal-Mart shoes or Payless shoes.

Limited to JB = any meaning other then limited
Only FOOLZ pay JB's MSRP
Greatest failure of JB = Nubuck release (AKA inventory failure, I believe you JB, I truely do)
And we are talking about a Multi-million dollar company... the crisis continues...
Gentry needs to be put in JB Prison Camp, at least hit him in the face for me, thanks.

snuggles your a g, how do you keep doing it? :pimp:
pimp.gif

really feelin the xxis and ivs but nothin else really, those casual lookin shoes with the iv soles are pretty tight tho ill prbly get those for dirt cheap when their on sale

PROPS ON THE PICS!
[table][tr][td]
too many shoes, too little money [tr][td]
[td]
[td]
[/td]
[/td]​
[/td]
[/tr]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

Ay AIR J XIII I know that the originals with the 23 on the side were the real "Fire/Red" V's which is why I said that.

But good observation and clarity on the subject nonetheless.

WOW! Amazing stuff once again

BTW people, Those are not the III's or have anything to do with an AJ III release. They are the Jordan 23 Classic. Only thing similar is that they share a midsole/outsole with the AJ III.
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

Back
Top Bottom